Greenway Plaza Campus (Buildings 1-21) Developments

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Haven’t had the time with the holidays to really get some pictures, but a lot has been happening.

They have already started putting the new siding up and you can see the design really start to take shape. I’m liking it with the minor nitpick being the color. If they keep it how it is, it’s fine, but I’m hoping they paint it white or a lighter shade.

1B14220C-FC21-4D67-98B2-A9E805804C78.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't think anyone ever posted the link, so check it out below, the website has a video detailing the renderings:

https://www.lifetime.life/life-time-locations/tx-greenway-houston.html?selecteddate=2019-03-09

On a side note, the workers have been installing windows for the past 2 days.

Edited by CaptainJilliams
better wording

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

https://www.arch-con.com/CommonGroundsWorkplace

CommonGrounds is a nearly 28,000-square-foot co-working space within the vibrant HUB of Greenway Plaza. Demolition will take place to make way for a massive skylight and suspended pergola to add natural light. In additional to the massive skylight, Solatubes will be included creating an innovative way to bring natural light to other areas throughout the space. It will also include a living green wall, demountable glass wall system, open collaboration areas and women’s and men’s locker rooms with showers.

The rumor I've herd from a friend mine who's going to work at the club is that it should opening on September 12th. They're staff and not involved in the design/construction of the club, so I can't say for sure if that's a solid date, but they seem to think that's the opening day.

Edited by jermh
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...