Satsuma Station Industrial Park

hldjhn987

Friday, June 22, 2007

PinPoint to develop new Houston FedEx freight facility

Houston Business Journal

Developer PinPoint Commercial has been selected to develop and lease a 243-door, 153,853-square-foot, cross dock freight facility in Northwest Houston to FedEx Freight East Inc.

The terminal will be located at Houston-based PinPoint Commercial's 115-acre Satsuma Station Industrial Park near the intersection of Highway 290 and FM 1960, where it will occupy more than one-third of the total acreage.

The project is expected to open by the second quarter of 2008.

Friday, June 22, 2007

PinPoint to develop new Houston FedEx freight facility

Houston Business Journal

Developer PinPoint Commercial has been selected to develop and lease a 243-door, 153,853-square-foot, cross dock freight facility in Northwest Houston to FedEx Freight East Inc.

The terminal will be located at Houston-based PinPoint Commercial's 115-acre Satsuma Station Industrial Park near the intersection of Highway 290 and FM 1960, where it will occupy more than one-third of the total acreage.

The project is expected to open by the second quarter of 2008.

I guess they are moving out to the middle of nowhere.

• 2 weeks later...
I guess they are moving out to the middle of nowhere.

Is Alamo Trucking still on that blvd or is it Fulton? They seemed to have been there for decades.

PS, maybe this topic shoudl have been under Crater Houston or Other neighborhoods in Hou . I tried to start one on Near Northside but never got any responses from the folks in old North Side. Where is everyone? :)

PS, that part of the city is so rich with history yet no one talk about it.

Archived