Houston: Hot Town, Cool City

pineda

• 10 months later...

I like it, My boy Dimitri's restaurant is featured in the movie, maybe some of you have heard of Niko Niko's on Montrose ? Niko Niko's has a neat little website also, they have a history section on there, and there is a little history of Houston in there involving the Mr. Pappas' also.

Very nice. Had to add a few comments to their site. Not sure how much exposure something like this will see outside of Houston but it has given me some ideas of things to do with my family in the next few months.

Exactly. Eventhough I am a broke college student that is even more broke after the Holidays.

• 6 months later...

Not sure if this is the correct forum for this, but I thought I would throw it out FYI.

I just received this E-mail from Story Sloane about a Houston web site that he's promoting. Some of the info in it is out-dated, but interesting, nevertheless. I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with Story's gallery. I've been there several times. He has a tremendous collection of old Houston pictures from the 1920's and later. Stop by and take a look, if you haven't already.

"Friends,

Help me make Story Sloane's Gallery number one on Houston's cool site list. Follow the link bellow and leave a comment about our gallery and old photo's or whatever you like about our family business. Any positive remark would be appreciated!

http://www.hottowncoolcity.org/view/site/detail/214/

Thanks for your help with this project...

Story Sloane III"

• 7 months later...
Note duplicate topics merged.

Oops. Thanks.

I like it, My boy Dimitri's restaurant is featured in the movie, maybe some of you have heard of Niko Niko's on Montrose ? Niko Niko's has a neat little website also, they have a history section on there, and there is a little history of Houston in there involving the Mr. Pappas' also.

I had a friend who dated a girl and I'm pretty sure her parents own Niko Niko's. I remember ever going there though. But I am in love with gyros!

• 1 month later...