East End On The Bayou I & II: Residential At 802 N Nagle St. & 415 N St. Charles St.

Urbannizer

That looks to be the right project, I noticed Freund St. on the renders as well. Good find.

From what I recall, Padua is the developer that owns a lot of land in the area and has been very vocally against HHA’s proposed EaDo 800 project nearby. A few of the townhomes represented in the last two photos have already been built, and there are more slated to be constructed along N. Live Oak, by the silos.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • The title was changed to East End On The Bayou: Residential Mid-Rise
  • 5 months later...
  • The title was changed to East End On The Bayou I & II: Proposed Residential at 802 Nagle & 415 St Charles
  • The title was changed to 431 N. Live Oak St.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • The title was changed to East End On The Bayou I & II: Residential At 802 Nagle & 415 St. Charles St.
  • 6 months later...

Mods @Urbannizer @Triton perhaps the title should be changed to 415 N St Charles St?

425 N Live Oak St and 431 N Live Oak St, along with 415 N St Charles St are located on the 415 N St Charles St parcel.

Map outlining the 415 N St Charles St parcel:

nkJGxGG.jpg

Map outlining the street addresses on the 415 N St Charles St parcel:

inQSzUe.jpg

Edited by IntheKnowHouston

Mods, is it possible the title be changed to something else? And also moved from the Going Up forum? Majority of the posts and photos pertain to East End on the Bayou, the townhomes at 2751-2781 Freund St. 

I understand there were plans for East End on the Bayou I (802 N Nagle St) and East End on the Bayou II (415 N St Charles St), but it seems those plans are no more. 

On 3/11/2022 at 12:01 AM, Urbannizer said:

East End on the Bayou I: 50 units

East End on the Bayou II: 207 units

https://base.berkadia.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/4Q21-Houston-New-Development-Maps.pdf

The current title refers to properties in EaDo (802 Nagle St and 415 St Charles St) and not the aforementioned Second Ward properties at 802 N Nagle St and 415 N St Charles St (likely Highrise Tower's doing):

As it is now, there are discussions about three different properties that were once proposed for a residential development. Out of those three, only one of those properties contain townhomes. The others are either on the market or no longer for sale. At least that what it seems, but I could be wrong. If I am, please let me know.

@Urbannizer @Triton

Edited by IntheKnowHouston

• The title was changed to East End On The Bayou I & II: Residential At 802 N Nagle St. & 415 N St. Charles St.