10 And Heights: Mixed-Use At 1515 Studemont St.

Triton

2 hours ago, hindesky said:

qyhRJXm.png

A plan review fee was filed today for . Honeymee is opening in the location. It's one of several tenants coming to 10 and Heights.

Following the filing of architectural barriers projects with the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation ( TDLR), a plan review fee permit was filed today for Honeymee.

Honeymee is opening in 10 and Heights at 1515 Studemont St, Suite 103. It's a soft serve shop based in California.  

According to the permit, it's for a "buildout, retail."

ICbq2Ax.png

Edited by IntheKnowHouston
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2023 at 12:28 PM, hindesky said:

On 8/24/2023 at 1:06 AM, hindesky said:

LB9q2N5.png

Plumbing permit filed today for 1515 Studewood St, Suite 109.

The permit indicates it's for a "2,270 sf restaurant buildout."

Thaicoon is going in 1515 Studewood St, Suite 109. It's a local contemporary Thai restaurant. Thaicoon is one of a handful of dining tenants for 10 and Heights.

qyu1DdM.png

A plumbing permit was filed today for 1515 Studewood St, Suite 110.

The permit indicates it's for a "2,300 sf restaurant buildout 1-1-2-A2-B '15 Ibc Spk."

As previously mentioned, Yummy Seafood is going in 1515 Studewood St, Suite 110. It's a local Vietnamese restaurant for the forthcoming 10 and Heights mixed-use.

kjmvRub.png

On 8/30/2021 at 10:13 PM, j_cuevas713 said:

How are these developers so clueless? Not saying they need to build a parking garage, but putting parking in the back helps so much. I wish I could afford this chunk of land. I‘d do HAIF proud 😅

Houston area developers were extremely hesitant to try mixed use until enough of them did it first.  The master planned residential developments with office and retail that Exxon and other oilfield owners performed throughout the 1970s did nothing to assuage their fears of asking for financing on non pure-play asset classes.  Large buildings were perceived as more difficult -- even if a financier understood them -- to find a large-as-normal pool of future buyers to take you out of, if I have read and understood correctly.  Small buildings were perceived as not worth the squeeze.

Changing parking is still that way.  Parking in the back really helps everything except snagging traffic's ambivalent drive-by wallets who don't want to guess about how to get inside.  It's like fishing with the right bait and lure, and I suppose that the higher the speed limit, the more leery of uncertainty (and more inattentive) the fish will be.

I'm sorry we don't have a precise way to get the best of both worlds on any given site.  You/we could still do HAIF proud by inventing a parking mullet that meets the current visibility standards of CRE professionals while enhancing the actual big picture of a mixed use site -- at every point on the gradients from small site to big site and high speed to low speed.

Edited by strickn
You might also be interested in Maak's real estate book "Living Complex: From Zombie City to the New Communal". https://price.dealoz.com/search2?browse_id=10&title=Communal+living

On 11/10/2023 at 1:12 PM, hindesky said:

Following last week's architectural barriers projects filing with the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR), a plan review fee permit was filed today for 1515 Studemont St, Suite 102.

As previously posted, coffee chain Starbucks is leasing a unit at 10 and Heights.

sqgJ30P.png

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was under the impression that there would be store fronts on both sides of the building, that is not the case. The south side will be the store fronts and the north side will be service doors and employee entrances only.

F9BckCt.jpg

swhNIqF.jpg

uliIQzN.jpg

tqLgbdb.jpg

rrvdDYR.jpg

fdwql2m.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Blue Ox Group shared an update yesterday regarding 10 and Heights. There is one remaining unit available to lease.

Additionally, the Houston-based real estate firm posted several photos of the commercial development. In the photos, you'll notice signage is up for:

• Yummy Seafood & Oyster Bar
  • Thaicoon
  • Palazzio Nail Salon
  • Honeymee
  • Starbucks
  • Wild Fork
  • Sky Ortho
  • Nalo Salon
  • Drip Dental Studio

10 and Heights is a new commercial development from The Oxberry Group. It's located at 1515 Studemont St.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5Q3bsmM7zb/

6pejSRq.jpeg

3eD5N1L.jpeg

DmYa1Ro.jpeg

Several permits were purchased yesterday for 1515 Studemont St, Suite 201:

• Sign plan review permit
  • Sign site inspections permit

The permits are for Drip Dental Studio. It's one of several tenants for the forthcoming 10 and Heights.

Sign plan review permits

jKXJ3vw.png

hfe8oqC.png

DXkuhQG.png

Sign site inspections permit

WOG6p4f.png

An E1 additional electrical permit was purchased yesterday for 1515 Studemont St.

Details from the permit:

• Use: 28,055 sf new shell/core building future mix use 1-2-2-SH-B '12IBC Spk
  • FCC Group : Non-residential alteration

The permit is for 10 and Heights. It's a mixed-use commercial development on the former Party Boy property.

SzMOIKB.png

An electrical permit was purchased yesterday for 1515 Studemont St, Suite 202

Details from the permit:

• Use: 1,305 sf beauty shop buildout 1-2-2-b-b '15IBC Spk

The permit is for Nalo Spa & Beauty. It's one of several tenants at 10 and Heights, the a mixed-use commercial development on the former Party Boy property.

0ZRZ41p.png

On 3/12/2024 at 4:32 PM, hindesky said:

Architect - https://jagreene.com

TgCy1Xz.pngqk00auJ.png

An plan review was purchased yesterday for 1515 Studemont St, Suite 201.

Details from the permit:

• Use: 2,704 sf dental office buildout 1-2-2-b-b '21 IBC

The permit is for Drip Dental Studio. It's one of several tenants at 10 and Heights. The mixed-use commercial development is located where Party Boy once operated.

FaRzisE.png

Several sign permits were purchased yesterday for Nalo Spa & Beauty. It's located at 1515 Studemont St, Suite 202:

• Sign site inspection
  • Sign plan review

Details from the permits:

• Use: New wall 15 X 4 Nalo Spa & Beauty
  • FCC Group: On premise; new sign; wall; internal light

Nalo Spa & Beauty is one of several tenants at 10 and Heights. The mixed-use commercial development is located where Party Boy once operated.

Sign site inspection

EQcyQt0.png

Sign plan review

mhSWaLx.png

• Like 1

Sign permits were purchased yesterday for Elara Orthodontics. It's located at 1515 Studemont St, Suite 203:

• Sign site inspection
  • Sign plan review

• Use: New wall 18 X 5 Elara Orthodontics

Elara Orthodontics is part of 10 and Heights.

Sign site inspection

NIrEsln.png

i8S9m6b.png

Sign plan review

mhSWaLx.png

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, IntheKnowHouston said:

Several sign permits were purchased yesterday for Nalo Spa & Beauty. It's located at 1515 Studemont St, Suite 202:

• Sign site inspection
  • Sign plan review

• Use: New wall 15 X 4 Nalo Spa & Beauty

Nalo Spa & Beauty is one of several tenants at 10 and Heights. The mixed-use commercial development is located where Party Boy once operated.

Sign site inspection

Sign plan review

We do not need images of sign permits. Just stop. You already put the essential information in text. The images just slow down page loading, even with gigabit fiber and a high end PC.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Ross said:

We do not need images of sign permits. Just stop. You already put the essential information in text. The images just slow down page loading, even with gigabit fiber and a high end PC.

Oh, it's you again. Hi, @Ross.

I see someone's cranky again. Why don't you have a Snickers?

How strange that you continue to have a problem with everything I post. Yet, somehow you don't direct that same rude and nasty energy you have for me towards ALL the other members who do and post the same things? Hmm... I wonder why? 

I notice when other people post multiple permits posts, as @hindesky does as often as I do, you don't have a problem. But here you are being rude when I do it.

I post different zoom level of Google Maps screenshots in one post when I create a topic, that  gets your dusty undies in a bunch. However, when @hindesky posts the same maps, same diagrams, same renderings from each planning commission meeting over and over again, there's not a single peep from you. No posts about how annoying it is of him to post the same exact things over and over. No old man griping at all. But me? I'm a problem for you.

I post a rendering, you complain that I didn't get permission to post it. Then you proceed to gripe about me posting said rendering to Imgur instead of linking to it. Yet, when other members like @Urbannizer, @ChannelTwoNews, @Paco Jones, @hindesky, and others do the very same thing, there's no rude commentary from you. Nothing from you about how they didn't receive permission to post renderings.

It's hypocritical of you. Worse, it's becoming borderline harassment.  

It's also becoming crystal clear to me that anything I do, you take an issue. To heck with others who do the same thing - or post the same amount. They're A-okay with you. But l do the same, and here you go...

Guess what? Oh well that I and the things I post are annoying to you. You annoy me too, but you don't see me quoting your annoying posts and then proceeding to rant about you being an annoyance (this post excluded, obviously?). 

So, if you don't like what I contribute, you're free to keep it moving to the next post. Better yet? The forum provides a block option. Utilize it and add me to your block list. Problem solved. 

But what I won't keep doing is derailing topics by going back and forth with you.

On 4/18/2024 at 9:11 AM, Renaissance1999 said:

The beef people have with each other on this forum is a great side piece entertainment hahaha

You should've been here when the Heights historic district was being implemented. Or when the Walmart on Yale was built.