There's A Haify Birthday In Order For Tomorrow

nmainguy

It's a lame riddle but play along...[another clue: he outed himself-birthday-wise]

Who Is This?

We all have a friend with a colorful name

With a left-leaning bent

He’s still a great gent

He’s not very frightening

There's no need to fear

His birthday is coming

It’s really quite near

Have you guessed who this is?

[Do YOU know who you are?]

If you still haven’t guessed

Think only of Mars

B)

Thanks to all, especially nmainguy, for the actual rhyming prose. :lol:

I had to think for awhile how you knew my birthday is tomorrow, until I realized I did give it away a few days ago. Thanks again. And thanks to everyone who contributes on this forum. I enjoyed mixing it up with everyone, and often amaze my friends with my stunning knowledge of Houston architecture and trivia.

No, I don't tell them how I know so much! :P

Thanks to all, especially nmainguy, for the actual rhyming prose. :lol:

I had to think for awhile how you knew my birthday is tomorrow, until I realized I did give it away a few days ago. Thanks again. And thanks to everyone who contributes on this forum. I enjoyed mixing it up with everyone, and often amaze my friends with my stunning knowledge of Houston architecture and trivia.

No, I don't tell them how I know so much! :P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REDSCARE!

Although, we have not met as of yet.......after reading a number of your post, somehow I get the feeling that you're an intellectual with a decent heart, laced with a hint of compassion.......who doesn't hesitate to tell it as you see it.......

SO THIS IS YOUR DAY REDSCARE....... and I salute you.

Metropolitantexan

Haiku is one of the most important forms of traditional Japanese poetry. Haiku is, today, a 17-syllable verse form consisting of three metrical units of 5, 7, and 5 syllables. To read how to write Haiku in English go to http://www.toyomasu.com/haiku/ - howtowritehaiku

So here is an English Haiku for RedScare’s birthday

RedScare's birthday:

today at 45;

tomorrow at 46

B)

Thanks again all. I have grown to cherish my little family of anonymous writers. :)

Now, as it is 5:00, I must relive a cherished RedScare tradition...hitting the nearest pub to celebrate surviving another year. I will raise a toast to all of you.

I always wen to the Black Labrador on my birthday. Their Monty Pythons rock.

I always wen to the Black Labrador on my birthday. Their Monty Pythons rock.

Ah, I shoulda went. I started at Market Square Grill, because it is on the way to my parking garage, moved to Ruggles, because someone offered to buy drinks, and finished at The Flat on the street parallel to Waugh (I'm drunk), because my best friend lives down the street. I promise to hit the Lab soon.

haiku:

Passage of a year

Achievement of note, Red Scare

Both Blues and Reds Care

Drinking all along

He marks the passage of time

A sobering thought

Good job!!!

17 syllables

I'll have to Haiku

The both of you now because;

These friends deserve it