Suzanne Anderson Properties At 741 E. 11th St.

heights_yankee

Hi, all!

I first discovered these great message boards looking for information regarding the Tillman/Someburger debate. I have been addicted ever since! :)

It looks like Someburger is safe for now, but does anyone know what's going in next to it? When I saw the building was purchased, I feared a tear down. However, they are doing some pretty extensive work there. I live in Norhill and am in walking distance to this intersection. I am hoping it's another great eatery for us to visit on foot!

• 1 month later...

HCAD shows this property, as well as the 4 lots west of it, are owned by the church that is located across the street. I would assume they are rehabbing it for church office space.

Having church property so close to the Someburger lot that Landry's bought would make it pretty tough to get a liquor license on Landry's property. There is also a school on 11th, east of the intersection.

Interesting....

HCAD shows this property, as well as the 4 lots west of it, are owned by the church that is located across the street. I would assume they are rehabbing it for church office space.

Having church property so close to the Someburger lot that Landry's bought would make it pretty tough to get a liquor license on Landry's property. There is also a school on 11th, east of the intersection.

Interesting....

They should be able to get a liquor license because they'll register it as a restaurant, I don't think they'll register it as a bar for commercial property. They'll probably pay an official also, so they'll lock it down.

• The title was changed to 11th St. At Studewood St.
  • The title was changed to Suzanne Anderson Properties At 741 E. 11th St.