One-Hundred Percent Tax Abatement Clinches The Deal The Woodlands

pineda

why is that funny? ohhhhh, i see. "reporting from the woodlands in texas, we want to give you the latest update on the florida team (i don't know any) and the team from arizona (again, i don't know any). it will definately be a corporate/a/v setting. :lol:

I wouldn't call getting the best deal greedy.

Are you too greedy when you ask a dealership to lower the price of the car or throw in some extras for their asking price?

I'm more likely to move somewhere where taxes are low and the cost of living is high. Low and behold I'm in Houston.

story in Chronicle today

From the article:

"Fox Network had been looking at several sites in the Southwest. Tyrer said the company chose The Woodlands because of its nearby employees, the site and the access to technology."

and, of course, this might have had something to do with their decision:

"Fox Cable Networks has been offered a 10-year, 100 percent tax abatement from Montgomery County.

The network will be exempt from paying taxes on improvements to the property, valued at $11.2 million."

• The title was changed to One-Hundred Percent Tax Abatement Clinches The Deal The Woodlands