Master Thesis Project Help

Luminare

Howdy everyone!

I'm about to begin my thesis project here in Germany this next semester, but I need some help.

I've chosen a site in Houston because I wanted to do something related to home and an issue that is very important to the city (highways).

Here is where the site is going to be located:

http://i.imgur.com/Hb0zxEa.jpg

Yes, I'm putting the project over the highway. This project will also take into account the proposed reroute and redesign of the highway.

I need help with photos of the surrounding area and of the site from multiple angles at various times and at different levels of traffic (from nothing on the road to high traffic).

Any help would be fantastic....sense....well I can't exactly go back home to do this myself.

I can't offer much of anything in return other than a mention in my thesis in terms of credit for information given and images provided.

I hope you guys can help if possible :) Thanks!

1 hour ago, cspwal said:

Do you want pictures from the highway?  Or of the highway from overlooking buildings?

I could make another post later of particular shots. But from overlooking buildings, the bridge and the approach to the bridges going over the highway. Maybe a few from the highway approaching the site or under it. I'll update with particulars

On 1/10/2017 at 6:51 PM, BeerNut said:

Check out this this thread for some pictures.  I can take some more once you post details.

These are locations of where I need photos taken.

32IguBz.jpg

The dots show the locations. The arrows show the direction.

Thanks for the link btw. Those will certainly be useful. I think I already found one that could be used as an aerial shot.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Master Thesis Project Help

Archived