Pierce, Brazos, St. Joseph, Heiner St.

Avabamse

I applaud this project. Lets face it this was a no mans island and now its a hill and once the landscape has had time to take and the trees get a little older it will be a very nice change of pace for midtown. I applaud the sculptural shape of what was a very nondescript piece of dead zone. I want to see more of these little details that give the city more of a well planned finished look. Instead of belittling these small details more of you should think before making unwarranted comments. It shows a lack of thoughtful consideration for the public realm. 

42 minutes ago, bobruss said:

I applaud this project. Lets face it this was a no mans island and now its a hill and once the landscape has had time to take and the trees get a little older it will be a very nice change of pace for midtown. I applaud the sculptural shape of what was a very nondescript piece of dead zone. I want to see more of these little details that give the city more of a well planned finished look. Instead of belittling these small details more of you should think before making unwarranted comments. It shows a lack of thoughtful consideration for the public realm. 

I couldn't agree more... Being a landscape guy, I would have done it a little differently but, it is a nice step forward.

56 minutes ago, bobruss said:

Agreed, huge upgrade.  I look forward to more of these little finishing details going up around the city.  These are the minute details that you probably don't really notice when they look nice, but you complain about being seedy or run down when they are neglected.  Keep bringing on these little projects all day.

• 2 years later...
  • The title was changed to What's Being Built Here? Pierce, Brazos, St. Joseph, Heiner St.
  • The title was changed to Pierce, Brazos, St. Joseph, Heiner St.

Archived