The Mark Condominiums At 3505 Sage Rd.

Scott44

Could someone give me some info/suggestions about The Mark Condominium? I'd really apprciate it! I am new to town. Single, wants to live in a highrise condo. I heard that The Mark at 3505 Sage is affordable. I went there and found there are many for sale. They built it in 2000, why still not that many sold? Please give me some advice. I have read some articles there. Very helpful. Just no one mentioned The Mark yet. Thanks in advance,

• Like 1

My brother lives in the Mark on one of the top floors. I would say it is a pretty nice complex. He has a one bedroom but I think they have several floor plans. Of course its a great location with easy access to the freeways. They have a nice pool lobby area, 24 hour security and complementary valet as well. Just a couple months ago the management team changed, and made alot of landscaping changes and added marble to the hallways. They seem to be aggressively selling. I'm not really sure why the previous team didn't sell as many units. Oh and if this is an added bonus, Shaq O'Neal has a unit there and we've seen him pass through a couple of times in the offseason with his daughter.

My brother lives in the Mark on one of the top floors. I would say it is a pretty nice complex. He has a one bedroom but I think they have several floor plans. Of course its a great location with easy access to the freeways. They have a nice pool lobby area, 24 hour security and complementary valet as well. Just a couple months ago the management team changed, and made alot of landscaping changes and added marble to the hallways. They seem to be aggressively selling. I'm not really sure why the previous team didn't sell as many units. Oh and if this is an added bonus, Shaq O'Neal has a unit there and we've seen him pass through a couple of times in the offseason with his daughter.

Really Shaq has a house there? He also has a house near my aunt in the Sugarland area. The maid there was killed by her son.

Could someone give me some info/suggestions about The Mark Condominium? I'd really apprciate it! I am new to town. Single, wants to live in a highrise condo. I heard that The Mark at 3505 Sage is affordable. I went there and found there are many for sale. They built it in 2000, why still not that many sold? Please give me some advice. I have read some articles there. Very helpful. Just no one mentioned The Mark yet. Thanks in advance,

The neighbor of The Mark, 3525 Sage, flooded in the lobby a few years ago during Allison. Some may say that a lot of the city flooded then but I thought you should know.

The older buildings such as Four Leaf or 5000 Montrose are priced better. 5000 is a great building in a walking neighborhood. There is an old hotel next door currently undergoing renovation as doctor's offices.

In my opinion, Four Leaf is priced low because of the publicity it received after a fire a few years back. Houston did not require the buildings to have sprinklers until recently.

As someone else mentioned, don't expect a lot of appreciation in value but it is a great lifestyle.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 years later...
  • The title was changed to Houston photo: 3505 Sage Rd.