Redesign Of Richmond Ave.

Triton

...Now, city and business leaders are focusing on the area to trying to help shake its image. The Houston chapter of the Urban Land Institute Tuesday issued a report on the Richmond Corridor and suggested improvements to the area and discussed its challenges. The panel, which includes real estate experts, landscape architects and urban planners, presented a general concept to revitalize the area at a community meeting on Tuesday. A primary suggestion was to make better use of existing tools such as management districts, tax increment reinvestment zones and other incentive programs to help spur development. 

http://blog.chron.com/primeproperty/2015/02/richmond-avenue-corridor-in-need-of-revitalization-panel-says/#30825101=3

16453316109_9da2181cde_b.jpg

16017198344_94da7d231b_b.jpg

Edit: Can someone please rename this to Richmond Revitalization? I was looking at the Allen Parkway thread when I was putting this together. lol

Edited by Triton
  • Like 1

And that Pappasitos has the WORST salsa, it's sweet! :angry:

Sweet salsa! Sounds like an expletive I could say in front of my mother. ^_^ "Sweet salsa, Mom! Did you see that guy just cross three lanes of traffic to take the Hillcroft exit?

On the other hand, it has no place in true Tex-Mex "cuisine." To quote an old picante sauce commercial, "Get a rope."

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Redesign Of Richmond Ave.