Kieth Harrow Blvd.

IronTiger

I've spent a ton of time poring over Houston maps, and this one really confuses me. At Highway 6 in the Copperfield area, there's a road called "Kieth Harrow Blvd." that goes west and ends roughly at Barker Cypress Road. From Greenhouse Road area to a bit east of Highway 99, there's "Keith Harrow Blvd."

I've looked at Key Maps to check this wasn't some Google Maps error, but I'm still confused why there's two different roads with similar names. Was "Keith Harrow" a misspelling, or what?

• 2 months later...

I've spent a ton of time poring over Houston maps, and this one really confuses me. At Highway 6 in the Copperfield area, there's a road called "Kieth Harrow Blvd." that goes west and ends roughly at Barker Cypress Road. From Greenhouse Road area to a bit east of Highway 99, there's "Keith Harrow Blvd."

I've looked at Key Maps to check this wasn't some Google Maps error, but I'm still confused why there's two different roads with similar names. Was "Keith Harrow" a misspelling, or what?

Same thing with T.C. Jester, Ella Blvd, S. Post Oak, Rayford Road, just to name a few. Don't even get me started in town. This is big problem especially west of downtown in Upper Kirby, the entire Richmond Corridor. In Houston it's ridiculous! It should be a crime to do exactly this, but when you leave city planning to suburban developers this is what you get!

• 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Kieth Harrow Blvd.

Archived