Museum BLVD: Condominiums At 4819 Caroline St.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Houston19514 said:

Will this condo building have a ositive or negative effect on the value of the adjoining townhomes?  Thoughts?

I think they will have a positive impact on the value of nearby townhomes.  I think we’ll start seeing more of these small-scale condo buildings going up in the Museum District and Midtown as the area gets saturated.  As lots get developed, land becomes scarce and prices go up.   Simple supply and demand.  The more expensive the land, the more units developers will cram into each lot, and the more valuable each of these units will be.  

• 1 month later...

When I rode by initially, lights were on on the second floor, but when I came back, only stuff on the first floor was lit.

On Friday they were putting large boxes in each unit, looked like boxes containing potentially appliances. But it seems like most of the wiring is done. Might be open for the new year at this point.

please excuse the ignorance, but since when did Condos become such a thing in Houston? Especially in the Museum district, it seems like everything going up is at least in part condos (this, the mondarian, and the lot that has a sign saying condos coming just down the street). Seems like an interesting development for the city. 

FF7D2659-AE03-43AC-B874-CFA13DF47071.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am actually surprised by how good this looks vs what I thought it would look like. Put some nice frames on those windows and doors, this could be real nice. Also, very cool that the beginning of page 2 is almost a year ago and it was just the pillars sticking out of the ground. Things change fast in Houston.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • The title was changed to Museum BLVD: Condominiums
  • The title was changed to Museum BLVD: Condominiums At 4819 Caroline St.

Archived