I Think There Should Be A Forum For Bellaire

VicMan

West U has its own forum, but I think Bellaire needs one too..

Also, which one should Southside Place get lumped with? Or should that one remain separate too?

Yeah I agree with Observer. I mean look at the west U. one. It only has two topics in it. And one of them is how the group should be renamed. I think if you lumped it with Bellaire and maybe a few other areas it would get enough traffic.

I don't think there's enough interest for a Memorial Villages topic area. There probably isn't enough for Bellaire either, but since there is already a West U one it could just be renamed West U/Bellaire. Southside Place is too small to mess with.

I would like to see a topic area for the assorted historical and "Remember When" threads. There have been several, but they are scattered around. A couple members have requested it.

1. West University, Bellaire, & Southside Place

I would like to see a topic area for the assorted historical and "Remember When" threads.  There have been several, but they are scattered around.  A couple members have requested it.

yeah, the three would go well in one section (even though southside place is teeny - still need a place to rant about the cops...heh)

and i like the idea of the nostagic-based section. so you can raise it to three member requests :P