Seven Lakes High School At 9251 South Fry Rd.

VicMan

These people aren't friends with me, but I hear them in class in they act crazy and keep saying people that they want to kill. I hope they don't come to school with a gun and make a Columbine at 99 and Cinco Ranch BLVD. I know some skin heads who hate it that black people (like me) are at Cinco and want it to be cleaned out. I don't think they will come to school and kill us, but who does know.

Are the skinheads the same ones making the threats about the school shootings ?

Most likely. Many want to shoot people in the school. One thing that just came to my mind, one my second day at Cinco, I was eating my cheeseburger (those are good), talking with my friends when three people sat down next to us. There was about a two chair difference between us and them. We didn't mind them sitting there, but what they were saying was real ____ed up. They kept saying how they were going to blow up the school and kill everyone. I don't know if they were joking and trying to scare us (the football players), but I have never seen those three people again.

• 4 weeks later...
I think Klein Collins High School is way better looking and attractive. (560,000 s.f.) 113 Classrooms, 2 Gyms, Largest High School in Texas when opened in 2001.

KLEIN ISD=THE BEST=EXCELLENCE

Martin High School (Arlington, Texas) 612,000 sqft built in 1990

Martin is the largest High School in the AISD with 3,357 students enrolled as of December of 2005. It is also the largest High School in Texas under one roof. The Key Club at Martin, with 677 members as of April 30, 2006, is the largest local chapter in the world. It is rated by Texas Education Agency as an exemplary campus, ever since the 1997-1998 school year, the school has maintained an exemplary rating based on data from the TAAS testing and PIEMS report.

I have seen Morton Ranch during school, and it is pretty crowded. It also smells like ass.

Maybe that is your breath you smell. That is our school and it is very nice. And I resent your condescending comments. Who the heck are you?

Edited by Erick

• The title was changed to Seven Lakes High School In Katy
  • The title was changed to Seven Lakes High School At 9251 South Fry Rd.