More On Lovett Homes

Keep it alive!

Our office is infested with crickets after the rain this week. I guess they came in to get out of it. They are falling out of the ceiling and you can hear them everywhere.

+1 to me for creating a google search result for "lovett homes cricket infested"

• Like 4

Keepin it Live, Keepin it real. Lovett 2011

So... How bout that Dow Jones, eh ? Keep falling I say, I pulled out... Not riding this ride down, the lower the better, eh?!?

So, my place was being treated for TERMITES today.. So I went to get ice cream... and Whatdoyaknow ?!?!?

My marble SLAB icecream cone had a CRACK in it.

Hey.. I'm doing ASBESTOS I can here .....

• Like 4

I am in Chicago and thinking about LOVETT homes on a Friday night; It SUCKS!. Just ate some deep dish pizza AND saw a guy that BUILDS sand castles even with CRAPPY weather like today. Can't wait to see back some Houston HOUSES.

Edited by Chamo
  • Like 1

I can't believe you've had a cricket problem. Ever since I moved into my HOME, we have had a plague of locusts take over the media room and make the ROOF DECK unbearable. I would LOVETT if the BUILDER would help me with my problem at my CUSTOM HOME. I haven't been able to help myself in this matter because the MOLD SPORES have been really high lately. I think I might be allergic to the MOLD. I would LOVETT if my HOME didn't have such an issue. How can you lessen the effects of MOLD when you're covered with locusts? I would LOVETT if anyone could give me advice. I feel like I am bashing my head against a not so properly installed BRICK WALL.

• 1 month later...

Wow... this thread is a funny one. I will attempt to add something meaningful though.

I recently used InTown Homes to build my new house. InTown and Lovett are both owned by Frank Liu. The floor plans offered by both companies are exactly the same, but the price points are different based on location and finishes, with InTown being the lower priced homes.

While the building process was not 100% trouble free, my family and I are extremely happy with the quality of the home and price we paid.

In my opinion, the homes sell themselves, and representatives of this company should not feel the need to do the kind of shady marketing that has happened here.

• The title was changed to More On Lovett Homes
  • The topic was unlocked