Building interiors for engagement pics

ravenhill

Hi,

We are having some engagement pictures taken in the next few weeks and while we have plenty of ideas for outdoor locations, I was wondering if the group had any suggestions for interior pictures. Are there any building in or around Houston that are both open to the public and have some unique features?

Are there any buildings that have historic or attractive interiors that would make a good setting?

Thanks in advance,

R.

Hi,

We are having some engagement pictures taken in the next few weeks and while we have plenty of ideas for outdoor locations, I was wondering if the group had any suggestions for interior pictures. Are there any building in or around Houston that are both open to the public and have some unique features?

Are there any buildings that have historic or attractive interiors that would make a good setting?

Thanks in advance,

R.

What sort of image do you want these pictures to project? Romantic? Sophisticated? Traditional or modern? Casual or formal? What's your ideal setting?

At any rate, congratulations on your upcoming wedding. If HAIF can help find the ideal location, please consider sharing the pictures with us. :)

i'm not sure of the access to the following buildings, but, some of my favorites are (in no particular order)

1) Heritage Plaza

2) Bank OF America Building, though it may be hard to show the enormity of the lobby in close-up pictures

3) Pennzoil Place

4) the lobby at Moores Opera House at UH

5) Wortham Center's lobby (Hobby's lobby... heh heh heh heh... is too utilitarian)