Capellini's Restaurant At 4721 N. Main St.

Brickfence

Tried a new Italian place today called Capellinis. It is located on Main St. about three blocks north of Spanish Flowers. I think it is the same place that Chicago Italian Beef moved out of. Anyways, lunch was excellent and reasonably priced. My server came by and told me that they have been open about two weeks. There is no sign up yet on the building, however. Only a small sandwich style sign placed on the ground.

I will be back to this place and I recommend that you try it as well. I didn't look at the wine list, but they had wine available.

Tried a new Italian place today called Capellinis. It is located on Main St. about three blocks north of Spanish Flowers. I think it is the same place that Chicago Italian Beef moved out of. Anyways, lunch was excellent and reasonably priced. My server came by and told me that they have been open about two weeks. There is no sign up yet on the building, however. Only a small sandwich style sign placed on the ground.

I will be back to this place and I recommend that you try it as well. I didn't look at the wine list, but they had wine available.

It used to be Sweet Temptation on Airline. The chefs/owners used to work at Ninos so they know their Italian. They have excellent food at decent prices and are a terrific addition to the neighborhood. Hope more folks find them. They're really great people.

• The title was changed to Capellini's Restaurant At 4721 N. Main St.

Archived