Retail Center At 550 Heights Blvd.

segovia

On 10/13/2023 at 9:12 AM, IntheKnowHouston said:

The unit previously occupied by Lagniappe is leased.

A few days ago, Wellspring Commercial Real Estate announced Cooking Girl, a local Sichuan restaurant, will open in the shopping center on the corner of Heights Blvd and White Oak Dr.

I don't know when Cooking Girl plans to opening its latest location at 550 Heights Blvd, Suite C.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyL4ehxRrOM/

The following photos of 550 Heights Blvd, Suite C were posted to Google Maps yesterday. A Google Maps' Local Guides member posted the photos to Lagniappe's listing. Google Maps still displays Laginappe as open. 

As the photos shows, the space is cleared out. Cooking Girl is moving into the unit. Permits have not been filed for renovations as of yet.

70PVoyH.jpg

kS56WTf.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 10/13/2023 at 8:12 AM, IntheKnowHouston said:

A few days ago, Wellspring Commercial Real Estate announced Cooking Girl, a local Sichuan restaurant, will open in the shopping center on the corner of Heights Blvd and White Oak Dr.

I don't know when Cooking Girl plans to opening its latest location at 550 Heights Blvd, Suite C.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyL4ehxRrOM/
JU2a82I.jpg

A plan reviewing fee permit was purchased last month for 550 Heights Blvd, Suite C. 

A few details from the permit:

• Use: 2,875 sf change use, market to restaurant
  • FCC Group: Non-residential alteration

As posted back in October, local Sichuan restaurant Cooking Girl is leasing suite C. I'm unsure when this aims to open.

2E2fxVT.png

• 4 weeks later...