Uptown Park: Shopping Center At 1121 Uptown Park Blvd.

Originally posted March 22, 2018 in this thread before all of my content were removed from the entire forum earlier this month. Reposting this throws off the flow of the thread (i.e. out of order),  still, it may be helpful for visitors to see what was previously discussed or shared before.

I wasn't able to retrieve or save everything I contributed to this thread, only the last three pages ranging from 2017 to 2019. An archive link showing the last three pages (pages 7, 8, 9) before all of my contributions to this threads were deleted is coming soon.

A new rendering of Uptown Park from Houston Chronicle:

Sdm4qfo.jpg

More renderings here and here (old links may redirect to posts of mine that were removed in the mass deletion of all of my content in "error" by  mods. I'll change the links to reflect the new placements later today)

Originally posted May 15, 2018 in this thread before all of my content were removed from the entire forum earlier this month. Reposting this throws off the flow of the thread (i.e. out of order),  still, it may be helpful for visitors to see what was previously discussed or shared before.

I wasn't able to retrieve or save everything I contributed to this thread, only the last three pages ranging from 2017 to 2019. An archive link showing the last three pages (pages 7, 8, 9) before all of my contributions to this threads were deleted is coming soon.

Official confirmation for Flower Child.

EDENS sets timeline for Flower Child at Uptown Park in Houston:

"We know Uptown Park serves as a dynamic destination for the best shopping and dining available in the city," said Tom Kiler, Managing Director at EDENS. "Every new retail shop and restaurant will enhance our current offering, while updating Uptown Park's aesthetic will create a fresh and better-connected environment for our current and future retail partners, locals and visitors, alike."

Flower Child, an Arizona-based health food concept, is the first new restaurant with plans to open this summer.

Details on renovations to Uptown Park

The extensive redevelopment plans are focused on utilizing the abundant outdoor space to maximize areas for guests to unwind and socialize. The addition of trellises will span the property and provide shaded walkways that will connect the buildings, while outdoor conversation areas equipped with wireless internet will provide meeting and lounging spots. Common areas throughout the property will also be refreshed and enhanced with art to create a cohesive destination for the community to enjoy.

"We are working diligently to infuse the diversity and personality found across Houston at Uptown Park, so visitors can expect collaborations with artists, events with local charities and experiences that highlight Houston's position as a global, first-class city," continued Kiler.

While renovations are completed, all retailers, restaurants and services at Uptown Park will remain open, including Araya Chocolate, Belvedere, Bill Walker Clothier, Café Express, Carrie Ann, Caruggi's, Ceron Hair Studio, Crave Cupcakes, Drybar, E*Trade, Elizabeth Anthony, Embajadores Fine Cigars, Etoile Cuisine et Bar, Executive Baskets, Francesca's, Gittings Portraiture, High Gloss, Lewis Jewelers, Linda's Couture Alterations, LOFT, Longoria Collection, Lucho Boutique, M Penner, McCormick & Schmick's, Potbelly Sandwich Works, Songkran Thai Kitchen, Starbucks Coffee, The Tasting Room, Top Drawer Lingerie, Uptown Park Dental, Uptown Sushi and Utopia Plastic Surgery & Medspa.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/edens-announces-new-restaurant-and-vibrant-uptown-park-modernization-300648724.html

Originally posted May 24, 2018 in this thread before all of my content were removed from the entire forum earlier this month. Reposting this throws off the flow of the thread (i.e. out of order),  still, it may be helpful for visitors to see what was previously discussed or shared before.

Another rendering of the proposed renovation to EDEN's Uptown Park in Houston.

From PaperCity magazine

wj7P80M.jpg

Originally posted August 27, 2018 in this thread before all of my content were removed from the entire forum earlier this month. Reposting this throws off the flow of the thread (i.e. out of order),  still, it may be helpful for visitors to see what was previously discussed or shared before.

Photo of the completed exterior renovation for Flower Child in Houston's Uptown Park, 1101-06 Uptown Park Blvd.

96J9hou.jpg

• Like 1

Originally posted August 27, 2018 in this thread before all of my content were removed from the entire forum earlier this month. Reposting this throws off the flow of the thread (i.e. out of order),  still, it may be helpful for visitors to see what was previously discussed or shared before.

From a press release today about Uptown Park's renovations:

Beginning in April of this year, redevelopment activity has included updating all building façades for a clean aesthetic, maximizing storefronts and brightening the exterior colors to modernize the consumer experience. The addition of trellises now span the property and provide shaded walkways that connect the buildings for pedestrians. Parking has been reconfigured to accommodate outdoor conversation areas for guests to unwind and socialize, as well as improved walkability and safety. Final details, including soft-seating and public Wi-Fi, will coincide with construction completion scheduled for late fall. Retail openings will continue into late next year.

Newly announced retail also includes Rejuvenation, a Williams-Sonoma company offering classic American lighting, furniture, hardware and décor, will open later this year and will be the store's first Texas location. 

Rejuvenation joins Flower Child, an Arizona-based health-food concept by Fox Restaurant Concepts, scheduled to open September 12.

"Modernizing Uptown Park into a social hub by adding new restaurants and retailers continues to build Houston's appeal as a world-class city. Coupled with our commitment to enriching this great community, seeing this transformation come to life is a great accomplishment for our EDENS team," continued Kiler.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/edens-continues-to-expand-retail-as-uptown-park-modernization-nears-completion-300702183.html

• Like 1

Originally posted March 3, 2019 in this thread before all of my content were removed from the entire forum earlier this month. Reposting this throws off the flow of the thread (i.e. out of order),  still, it may be helpful for visitors to see what was previously discussed or shared before.

Updated site plan for Uptown Park shopping center in Houston.

Moving into the Champps restaurant and bar unit is The Rustic from FreeRange Concepts. It's the second in Houston.

Mendocino Farms will go in Building B, across the way from the Rustic in Uptown Park Houston.

v0iRdaO.jpg

Originally posted March 3, 2019 in this thread before all of my content were removed from the entire forum earlier this month. Reposting this throws off the flow of the thread (i.e. out of order),  still, it may be helpful for visitors to see what was previously discussed or shared before.

An updated brochure of Uptown Park shopping center in Houston.

http://properties.edens.com/property/output/document/view/id:1203

More renderings of exterior renovations from the brochure 

1iB5u0j.jpg

ekrSqhI.jpg

Originally posted March 4, 2019 in this thread before all of my content were removed from the entire forum earlier this month. Reposting this throws off the flow of the thread (i.e. out of order),  still, it may be helpful for visitors to see what was previously discussed or shared before.

On 3/3/2019 at 5:23 PM, LBC2HTX said:

Nope. Great addition. 

Also news that Revolution studios will be moving in next door to the Rustic, and that they’ll be giving Belvedere the boot. 

Thanks for catching that! I missed it. 

I had many good time at the Belvedere. I don't think it's like what it used to be, but I'll miss its presence. 

Originally posted March 11, 2019 in this thread before all of my content were removed from the entire forum earlier this month. Reposting this throws off the flow of the thread (i.e. out of order),  still, it may be helpful for visitors to see what was previously discussed or shared before.

Another addition to Uptown Park in Houston:

A restaurant from J. Alexander's. The article does not detail if it's J/ Alexander's or a new restaurant from the group.

J. Alexander’s Holdings, Inc., owner and operator of a collection of upscale restaurants, has signed a lease to open a new J. Alexander’s/Grill restaurant in Houston, TX.

Lonnie J. Stout II, President and Chief Executive Officer of J. Alexander’s Holdings, Inc., said the new restaurant will be located at 1180 Uptown Park Boulevard in Uptown Park. Plans for the new restaurant call for approximately 8,000 square feet with seating for 200 guests. Approximately 90 full and part time professionals will be employed to operate the restaurant.

“We're pleased to announce plans for our newest J. Alexander’s/Grill restaurant,” Stout said. “The signing of this lease culminates months of extensive research to identify a premier site in Houston. We expect to begin construction immediately with an opening currently scheduled for the fourth quarter of this year.”

The J. Alexander’s/Grill restaurant in Houston is being designed by Shea Architects, Inc., Minneapolis, MN.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/4201408

Originally posted March 12, 2019 in this thread before all of my content were removed from the entire forum earlier this month. Reposting this throws off the flow of the thread (i.e. out of order),  still, it may be helpful for visitors to see what was previously discussed or shared before.

On 12/28/2017 at 4:43 PM, CrockpotandGravel said:

Here is where Flower Child will be located in Uptown Park. The address is 1101-06 Uptown Park Blvd, replacing clothing store BB1 Classic.

tTJhLJB.jpg

(direct link to site plan, shows full, non-compressed size: https://i.imgur.com/tTJhLJB.jpg )

https://edens.com/centers/TX/Houston/Uptown-Park

On 3/3/2019 at 2:25 AM, CrockpotandGravel said:

Updated site plan for Uptown Park shopping center in Houston.

Moving into the Champps restaurant and bar unit is The Rustic from FreeRange Concepts. It's the second in Houston.

Mendocino Farms will go in Building B, across the way from the Rustic in Uptown Park Houston.

v0iRdaO.jpg

(direct link to site plan, shows full,  non-compressed size: https://i.imgur.com/v0iRdaO.jpg )

On 3/11/2019 at 12:02 PM, gene said:

I guess we now know what will be replacing the space formerly occupied by Arturo's and Anejo's.

Still think Ninfa's would have been a better fit despite what the landlord's thought. 

I am excited about Ninfa's opening at Uptown Blvd of course...

You are right, @gene. The J. Alexander's Houston restaurant is replacing Lasco Enterprises'  Añejo Tex-Mex restaurant in Uptown Park, 1180 Uptown Park Blvd, Ste 1. And from the site plans, J. Alexander's also leased the space next to it. It was Serente Spa, 1180 Uptown Park Blvd, Ste 4. Together, the near total square footage is 8,000 sq ft, as in the press release above.

I agree with you on Original Ninfa's. It would be a better fit. BLVD Place is a pain to enter and park. I don't have data to back this, but looking from the outside in, BLVD Place is not as high traffic as Uptown Park.

Originally posted April 30, 2019 in this thread before all of my content were removed from the entire forum earlier this month. Reposting this throws off the flow of the thread (i.e. out of order),  still, it may be helpful for visitors to see what was previously discussed or shared before.

... they’ll be giving Belvedere the boot. 

A coffee shop will probably replace Belvedere, the club and lounge in Uptown Park.

I don't know the accuracy of this, but it may be a craft coffee shop in Houston that's expanding with another storefront.

Originally posted April 30, 2019 in this thread before all of my content were removed from the entire forum earlier this month. Reposting this throws off the flow of the thread (i.e. out of order),  still, it may be helpful for visitors to see what was previously discussed or shared before.

On 5/24/2018 at 6:29 PM, CrockpotandGravel said:

Another rendering of the proposed renovation to EDEN's Uptown Park in Houston.

From PaperCity magazine

wj7P80M.jpg

More renderings here and here and here.

A higher res image of the rendering:

vv4DVXy.jpg

(direct link to non-compressed, full-sized image: link)

On 3/3/2019 at 2:29 AM, CrockpotandGravel said:

An updated brochure of Uptown Park shopping center in Houston.

http://properties.edens.com/property/output/document/view/id:1203

More renderings of exterior renovations from the brochure 

ekrSqhI.jpg

A fuller view of the rendering posted earlier this year of Uptown Park's renovation. This comes from an updated leasing brochure:

http://properties.edens.com/property/output/document/view/id:1404 (archive link)

hrMrIP7.jpg

Edited by CrockpotandGravel

An updated site plan of Uptown Park. This comes from an updated leasing brochure:

http://properties.edens.com/property/output/document/view/id:1404 (archive link)

9t09DSY.jpg
(direct link to full size, non-compressed image: link )

From the updated site plan above and the Uptown Houston page on Eden's website, the J. Alexander's restaurant has a name.

The name is Merus Grill.

On the Uptown Houston page on Eden's website, it's listed as Merus Grill by J Alexander's Restaurant.

There is a website for Merus Grill that redirects to J. Alexander's Holdings.
http://www.merusgrill.com/

And there are trademark applications for Merus Grill dating back to 2015 .
https://trademark.trademarkia.com/merus-grill-86719419.html

https://properties.edens.com/properties/uptownpark  (archive link)

Zoomed site plan with Merus Grill

yogCtuO.jpg

On 4/30/2019 at 9:57 AM, gene said:

I see the words/business The Rustic have been replaced with the words Lease Pending... (250)

It seems they have gutted out the whole space and it has been at a stand still for the past month. I am hoping this comes to fruition...I am excited about having this so close by!

The Rustic is still in play for Uptown Park Houston. It was removed from the site plan when I posted the updated site plan a month or so ago. But it was still shown on the site plan in the brochure. I think Eden Properties removed it because they didn't want it leaked to the public yet.

Originally posted May 9, 2019 in this thread before all of my content were removed from the entire forum earlier this month. Reposting this throws off the flow of the thread (i.e. out of order),  still, it may be helpful for visitors to see what was previously discussed or shared before.

On 4/30/2019 at 10:49 AM, gene said:

That is incredible news!!!

And I looked at the J Alexander website. I have to say I don't particularly like the name Merus Grill. Not sure why, I just don't...haha! (it actually sounds like it would be a mediterranean place for some reason) Hopefully they re-think the name...as i actually don't mind the other business names they have!

I'm in agreement with you. The name Merus Grill turns me off for some reason. 

Originally posted May 9, 2019 in this thread before all of my content were removed from the entire forum earlier this month. Reposting this throws off the flow of the thread (i.e. out of order),  still, it may be helpful for visitors to see what was previously discussed or shared before.

EDENS announced the fitness studio and another addition this morning to Uptown Park in Houston.

Ethan Allen, a national furniture purveyor with retail showrooms locally owned and operated by the Chesnick family for over 50 years, will relocate their existing Galleria-area Design Center to Uptown Park. The 11,595 square foot Design Center, opening this fall, will provide a unique, urban aesthetic designed with an array of vignettes to inspire clients plus accessible touchscreens and workstations where Ethan Allen designers partner with clients utilizing 3-D space planning.

Revolution Studio, a Houston-based boutique fitness studio offering yoga, cycle, and strength classes, will debut their fourth Houston-area location at Uptown Park. The 3,400 square-foot fitness sanctuary will feature 56 bikes in a stadium-style cycle room with an adjacent studio to house strength classes and heated Vinyasa yoga.

"Our clients have long asked us to open a studio closer to the uptown neighborhood," said Kim Syma, Owner of Revolution Studio. "Partnering with EDENS and bringing our high-energy cycle, creative Vinyasa yoga, and HIIT strength classes to Uptown Park will offer convenient access to over 75 classes a week at Houston's most sought-after fitness studio."

Also from the press release:

EDENS, a retail real estate owner, operator and developer with more than 125 retail places nationally, continues to redefine retail destinations in Houston with the addition of two new retail partners at the newly transformed Uptown Park— a vibrant collection of shops, restaurants, experiences and services located in the heart of uptown Houston.

Redevelopment of Uptown Park began in March of 2018 and included updating all building façades for a clean aesthetic, maximizing storefronts and brightening the exterior colors to modernize the consumer experience. Trellises now span the property and provide shaded walkways that connect the buildings for pedestrians. Parking has been reconfigured to accommodate outdoor conversation areas for guests to unwind and socialize, as well as improved walkability and safety. Colorful custom seating from local East Downtown fabricator RootLab and public Wi-Fi have also been installed throughout the property.

"We know Uptown Park serves as a hub for the best shopping and dining available in Houston and the redevelopment completion creates a vibrant and better-connected environment for our community," said Tom Kiler, Managing Director of EDENS. "We are thrilled to bring new concepts to Uptown and expand the neighborhood's options in our reenergized, pedestrian-friendly district."

Ethan Allen and Revolution Studio join a growing list of new retailers at Uptown Park. Rejuvenation, a Williams-Sonoma company offering classic American lighting, furniture, hardware and décor, opened the first Texas store location in November. Flower Child, an Arizona-based health-food restaurant by Fox Restaurant Concepts, opened in September. Uptown Sushi, an upscale local sushi restaurant open for over ten years, underwent a complete restaurant renovation and reopened in February. J. Alexander's, a Nashville-based restaurant known for their distinctive cuisine, will open their grill featuring a wide selection of American classics during the fourth quarter of this year. Mendocino Farms, a Southern California-based premium fast-casual concept, will open their chef-driven sandwich and salad restaurant later this summer.

"We will continue to bring new dining, fitness, entertainment and shopping concepts to our customers at Uptown Park past the initial phase of redevelopment. Paired with our commitment to enriching this great community, we are excited to keep creating stronger connections to the surrounding neighborhoods and adjacent open space," continued Kiler.

Current retailers, restaurants and services open at Uptown Park include Araya Chocolate, Bill Walker Clothier, Café Express, Carrie Ann, Ceron Hair Studio, Crave Cupcakes, Drybar, E*Trade, Elizabeth Anthony, Embajadores Fine Cigars, Etoile Cuisine et Bar, Flower Child, Francesca's, High Gloss, Lewis Jewelers, Linda's Couture Alterations, LOFT, Longoria Collection, Lucho Boutique, M Penner, McCormick & Schmick's, Potbelly Sandwich Works, Rejuvenation, Songkran Thai Kitchen, Starbucks Coffee, The Tasting Room, Top Drawer Lingerie, Uptown Park Dental, Utopia Plastic Surgery & Medspa.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/edens-completes-redevelopment-of-uptown-park-and-delivers-a-boutique-fitness-studio-and-furniture-design-showroom-300846705.html

Also news... they’ll be giving Belvedere the boot. 

On 4/30/2019 at 7:28 AM, CrockpotandGravel said:

A coffee shop will probably replace Belvedere, the club and lounge in Uptown Park.

I don't know the accuracy of this, but it may be a craft coffee shop in Houston that's expanding with another storefront.

From building permits, Giant Leap Coffee is the coffee shop that may be opening in place of Belvedere, the club and lounge in Uptown Park.

This is a craft coffee shop in Houston's East End.

http://www.giantleapcoffee.com/

In January, Giant Leap Coffee announced a second location on the way, but didn't say where.

From Instagram:

We’re really excited to announce that we’re working on a second location. More on that as things progress! Excited for another crazy year!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsYUAzEjIzq/

On 5/20/2019 at 10:22 AM, LBC2HTX said:

HBJ reporting that permits for the Rustic have been filed and the project is underway

The Rustic, which already has a downtown location, plans to open its second Houston location in Uptown Park. 

Records filed with the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation show a project called The Rustic Uptown & The Copper Club is being built at 1121 Uptown Park Blvd., Building A. 

The filing lists a cost of $2.4 million for the project. Irving, Texas-based Idstudio4 is listed as the design firm of record, and national real estate firm Edens, which owns Uptown Park, is listed as the owner. 

Randy Barnett, studio director at Idstudio4, confirmed to commercial real estate publication CoStar that the project is underway. According to CoStar, the location will be two stories and 14,000 square feet and is replacing the Champps sports bar that closed in 2016.

A spokesperson for Dallas-based FreeRange Concepts, which owns The Rustic concept, said that the company has no comment at this time. 

https://www.bizjournals.com/houston/news/2019/05/20/country-stars-music-venue-and-eatery-plans-second.html

Good someone is reporting this. I wonder why are the news reporting on this now? 

There was no press release for this, but permits were filed for this last year and several months ago, as posted on this forum earlier this year. And The Rustic was on the site map in February and March. This is why I rely on HAIF to keep me up to date.

Originally posted June 7, 2019 in this thread before all of my content were removed from the entire forum earlier this month. Reposting this throws off the flow of the thread (i.e. out of order),  still, it may be helpful for visitors to see what was previously discussed or shared before.

Another updated site plan of Uptown Park in Houston.

From an updated brochure on Eden Properties website.
https://properties.edens.com/property/output/document/view/id:1733 (archive link)

cJbjDCa.jpg
(direct link to full-sized, non-compressed image)

UnpGHpB.jpg
(direct link to full-sized, non-compressed image)

Originally posted June 11, 2019 in this thread before all of my content were removed from the entire forum earlier this month. Reposting this throws off the flow of the thread (i.e. out of order),  still, it may be helpful for visitors to see what was previously discussed or shared before.

On 6/7/2019 at 10:16 AM, gene said:

It is showing 310 (Belvedere) available still...I wonder how long it will take for them to even announce they are closing...

and lastly, that entire building B is almost all available...(except Mendocino Farms)...I am not too surprised that Miss Academy must be moving out as that was just an unusual and seemingly always vacant business...but am surprised that Ethan Allen didn't try to make that almost whole stand alone building theirs.

Can we have at least one of these spaces be a part of the world domination that is Voodoo Donuts?! 🍩🤩

I guess Eden Properties isn't ready to broadcast some of the spaces marked available have been leased or new tenants are in lease negotiations.

The spaces for Ethan Allen, The Rustic and a handful of others were marked available, but were filled as we know now (and was shared to HAIF before Eden sent press releases out). I think that's the same here.

Belvedere's space has been claimed (posted above for those who missed it). It's only a matter of time before Houston Chronicle or CultureMap get a hold of the news and run their obits for the club. Then Houston Business Journal, PaperCity and probably local news will run with it since whatever restaurant or bar news that's shared thousands of times (or shows interest on Reddit or HAIF) is stolen and reported on their station without providing their source.

Originally posted August 17, 2019 in this thread before all of my content were removed from the entire forum earlier this month. Reposting this throws off the flow of the thread (i.e. out of order),  still, it may be helpful for visitors to see what was previously discussed or shared before.

Last week, the always late reporting Houston Business Journal "revealed" the name of the J. Alexander restaurant coming to Uptown Park.

As posted in this thread in April, the name of the restaurant is Merus Grill, but here's HBJ's "news" anyway:

Nashville, Tennessee-based J. Alexander’s Holding Inc. (NYSE: JAX) will open a new concept, Merus Grill, in Uptown Park this November, a spokesperson for the company confirmed. 

Permits filed with the city of Houston show that a restaurant called Merus Grill will be built at 1180 Uptown Park Blvd. In March, J. Alexander's Holding announced it planned to open a restaurant in Uptown Park in “late 2019,” but details about the particular concept were not revealed at the time.

https://www.bizjournals.com/houston/news/2019/08/07/new-concept-revealed-for-future-uptown-park.html

Originally posted August 17, 2019 in this thread before all of my content were removed from the entire forum earlier this month. Reposting this throws off the flow of the thread (i.e. out of order),  still, it may be helpful for visitors to see what was previously discussed or shared before.

On 4/30/2019 at 7:53 AM, CrockpotandGravel said:

From the updated site plan above and the Uptown Houston page on Eden's website, the J. Alexander's restaurant has a name.

The name is Merus Grill.

On the Uptown Houston page on Eden's website, it's listed as Merus Grill by J Alexander's Restaurant.

There is a website for Merus Grill that redirects to J. Alexander's Holdings.
http://www.merusgrill.com/

And there are trademark applications for Merus Grill dating back to 2015 .
https://trademark.trademarkia.com/merus-grill-86719419.html

https://www.houstonarchitecture.com/haif/topic/28426-uptown-park-renovations/?do=findComment&comment=590086

The website for Merus Grill no longer redirects to J. Alexander's Holdings. As of this week, the site for Merus Grill is up.

This is the restaurant opening in Uptown Park at 1180-1 Uptown Park Blvd.

There is also an opening date listed:  November 2019.

Construction progress of Merus Grill.

This is the J. Alexander restaurant opening in Uptown Park at 1180-1 Uptown Park Blvd and is part of Eden Properties' renovations of Uptown Park.

Photo was captured earlier this week by Arco Construction and uploaded to Instagram.

MHp5hq1.jpg
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Hsv0ohK1y

• Like 1

An update site map of Uptown Park. This shows new tenants opening in the uptown Houston retail plaza and spaces available. Property management Eden Properties is doing major renovations of Uptown Park.

https://properties.edens.com/properties/uptownpark (archive link

o4WP27b.png

(direct link to full sized, non-compressed image: original link | Imugr)

100 Miss Academy 1,633 SF
115 Mendocino Farms 3,205 SF
120 Available 4,820 SF
130 Available 2,710 SF
140 E*Trade Financial 3,250 SF
150 Uptown Dentistry 2,030 SF
160 Linda's Couture 1,338 SF
170 Utopia MedSpa 1,577 SF
180 Available 1,241 SF
190 Available 2,261 SF
200 Lucho 1,784 SF
210 Available 1,693 SF
220 Available 780 SF
230 Revolution Studio 3,400 SF
260 Rustic 15,100 SF
280 High Gloss 983 SF
290 Jumper Maybach 880 SF
300 Ethan Allen 11,595 SF
310 Belvedere Bar 3,833 SF
320 Available 1,820 SF
340 Available 4,480 SF
350 Rejuvenation 7,000 SF
370 Uptown Sushi 4,622 SF
380 McCormick & Schmicks 8,822 SF
400 Starbucks 2,000 SF
410 Carrie Ann 1,488 SF
420 Available 1,182 SF
430 Crave Cupcakes 1,337 SF
440 Araya Chocolates 727 SF
450 Lewis Jewelers 2,436 SF
460 Drybar 1,783 SF
470 Embajadores Fine Cigars 972 SF
480 Potbelly Sandwich Works 2,908 SF
490 Francesca's 598 SF
500 Ann Taylor Loft 5,795 SF
510 Bill Walker Clothier 3,828 SF
530 Available 1,962 SF
540 M Penner 6,500 SF
550 Elizabeth Anthony 5,570 SF
560 Ceron Salon 3,600 SF
570 Longoria Collection 8,072 SF
580 Cafe Express 5,919 SF
590 Flower Child 3,543 SF
610 Tasting Room 8,966 SF
630 Top Drawer Lingerie 3,600 SF
640 Etoile 3,167 SF
650 Executive Baskets 1,499 SF
660 Songkran 2,300 SF

An updated brochure and site plan for Uptown Park.

After sending a press release about  The Rustic and the Copper Club expanding to Uptown Park in Houston, Eden Properties placed The Rustic on the map again.

https://properties.edens.com/property/output/document/view/id:1908  (archive link)

3ih39QX.jpg
(direct link to full size, non compressed image: https://i.imgur.com/3ih39QX.jpg )

Originally posted August 30, 2019 in this thread before all of my content were removed from the entire forum earlier this month. Reposting this throws off the flow of the thread (i.e. out of order),  still, it may be helpful for visitors to see what was previously discussed or shared before.

On 8/23/2019 at 9:40 AM, gene said:

He then added that Belvedere is indeed closing and that will be taken over by another similar business that will be more casual he thinks. 

Great updates, Gene!

But is a similar business like Belvedere needed? A club seems out of place with the new changes.

Originally posted August 30, 2019 in this thread before all of my content were removed from the entire forum earlier this month. Reposting this throws off the flow of the thread (i.e. out of order),  still, it may be helpful for visitors to see what was previously discussed or shared before.

Construction progress of Merus Grill.

This is the J. Alexander restaurant opening in Uptown Park at 1180-1 Uptown Park Blvd and is part of Eden Properties' renovations of Uptown Park.

Photo was captured last week by Arco Construction and uploaded to Instagram.

uHuXUIJ.jpg
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Rp4GlBfkR

On 5/9/2019 at 8:39 AM, CrockpotandGravel said:

From building permits, Giant Leap Coffee is the coffee shop that may be opening in place of Belvedere, the club and lounge in Uptown Park.

This is a craft coffee shop in Houston's East End.

http://www.giantleapcoffee.com/

In January, Giant Leap Coffee announced a second location on the way, but didn't say where.

From Instagram:

We’re really excited to announce that we’re working on a second location. More on that as things progress! Excited for another crazy year!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsYUAzEjIzq/

https://www.houstonarchitecture.com/haif/topic/28426-uptown-park-renovations/?do=findComment&comment=590787

On 8/23/2019 at 9:40 AM, gene said:

...and interestingly enough he said that the new "coffee shop" i thought was going next to Belvedere will instead be a large "kiosk type" fixture in the fan/hula hoop area near Flower Child. (He did say what was going in that empty space between Ethan Allen's north entrance and High Gloss but i think i remember him saying it will be a Pop-Up for now)

He then added that Belvedere is indeed closing and that will be taken over by another similar business that will be more casual he thinks. 

https://www.houstonarchitecture.com/haif/topic/28426-uptown-park-renovations/?do=findComment&comment=599442

Construction progress of Giant Leap Coffee at Uptown Park.

This is part of Eden Properties' renovations of Uptown Park.

Photo was posted to an Instagram story yesterday by Root Lab. A co-owner of Root Lab owns Giant Leap Coffee.

Beginning site work on our first ground up build - our second location of Giant Leap Coffee.
z7dDgBv.jpg

Edited by CrockpotandGravel