Could Houston Still Have A Chance?

Even if New York doesn't get it (which looks probable at this point), Houston can not get it because the U.S. can only submit 1 bid candidate for consideration, and N.Y. was the 1.

...And between the city where all the state-of art-facilities are already built, and the one where Olympic Stadium is not even assured, guess which one the U.S. Olympic Commitee chooses. Smart. Very Smart. <_<

...and they're STILL probably not finished construction yet!!  :lol:

lol...that reminds me of the skit on SNL on "Weekly Update" where Horatio Sanz played the supervisor or whatever of the Athens construction crew and he basically tore up a model of what the stadium was supposed to look like because they hadnt finished it yet.

lol...that reminds me of the skit on SNL on "Weekly Update" where Horatio Sanz played the supervisor or whatever of the Athens construction crew and he basically tore up a model of what the stadium was supposed to look like because they hadnt finished it yet.

I actually remember that skit!!

Man, Olympic Commitees are dumb. Straight up :lol: Does it always seem that they choose the city based on if their proposals either have enough curruption behind the poposal, or if they offer the most money, but the least amount of facilities available within a year before the games? :P For that reason, and that reason only, New York has a chance against two cities with better proposals than them (London and Paris) (oh, and by the way, due to proposals, Paris IS the best left on this particular list.)

If the U.S. olympic commitee wanted to show off the best Olympics EVER, they would have either accepted the proposals from Houston or San Francisco hands down. All New York could offer was money. I wish the U.S. Olympic Commitee looked more into quality instead <_<

Archived