New Apartment Complex Yet No Noise From Katy Locals

falconrock1

If people actually reasoned out their positions before making them public, we'd either have more neo-Nazis or fewer Republicans.

With this statement, your objectivity and credibility are now in the crapper.

I'm left to assume we should all think like you or risk being both ignorrant and wrong.

Let's just agree we won't exchange Merry Christmas cards......opps, excuse me, you'd likely prefer Seasons Greetings based on your commentary above.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With this statement, your objectivity and credibility are now in the crapper.

How so? Should I respect the position of Neo-Nazis? Should I just accept that Republicans are bad people instead of my current thought that they're good people being duped by other truly unethical people?

I'm left to assume we should all think like you or risk being both ignorrant and wrong.

You know what happens when you assume...

Let's just agree we won't exchange Merry Christmas cards......opps, excuse me, you'd likely prefer Seasons Greetings based on your commentary above.

Actually, I'd prefer if you could find a card that makes mention of the astrological significance of the winter solstice and the birth of Yule. I'm old school like that. Christmas doesn't respect the traditions of our pagan ancestors. And, I'm not really the best at remembering to send cards for holidays. My wife handles those sorts of things. Perhaps you should ask her what she prefers for display on our fridge.

• The title was changed to New Apartment Complex Yet No Noise From Katy Locals

Archived