Stanford Financial Building: Office At 5050 Westheimer Rd.

with this economy, I don't think anything dramatic will change it to anything other than typical office space.

It would be nice for someone with deep pockets to buy it and think beyond the current economy to make something more substantial.

It would be nice for someone with deep pockets to buy it and think beyond the current economy to make something more substantial.

I believe that is what will happen. I can see signs that the economy is improving. Last year we pretty much didn't hear of any new developments, but we are slowly starting to see new developments come about. So now is the best time for developers to thing about the future. I think thats the perfect spot for a major urban mixed use development in the Galleria area.

I believe that is what will happen. I can see signs that the economy is improving. Last year we pretty much didn't hear of any new developments, but we are slowly starting to see new developments come about. So now is the best time for developers to thing about the future. I think thats the perfect spot for a major urban mixed use development in the Galleria area.

Aside from Skanska (and pretty much only Skanska), developers have to obtain debt financing to make projects pencil out. And there is no debt financing.

If anybody needs to be thinking ahead, it's bankers. But they actually are thinking ahead, already. That's why there's no debt financing.

Edited by TheNiche

• The title was changed to Stanford Financial Building: Office At 5050 Westheimer Rd.