Downtown Residences Nixed

Subdude

While that may have been true before, the downtown IAH express makes no stops between the stop across the street from the Metro downtown transit center and IAH--not even a second stop downtown.

Yeah but I'd much rather spend $1.25 than 15 dolla even if I do have to wait a little longer. Not to mention that the cheap bus runs earlier and much much later.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While that may have been true before, the downtown IAH express makes no stops between the stop across the street from the Metro downtown transit center and IAH--not even a second stop downtown.

And costs fifteen bucks. The Greenspoint bus may take twice as long and you may sit next to a bum, but it only costs $1.25.

And costs fifteen bucks. The Greenspoint bus may take twice as long and you may sit next to a bum, but it only costs $1.25.

And for us airport commuters who appreciate the time value of money, god invented car service.

It's remarkable. You call the number, the nice man in the town car shows up and speeds you to your terminal. Or the reverse!

And for us airport commuters who appreciate the time value of money, god invented car service.

It's remarkable. You call the number, the nice man in the town car shows up and speeds you to your terminal. Or the reverse!

govt bailout does wonders! :lol:

govt bailout does wonders! :lol:

:lol: They're afraid the bums on the Metro will either try and steal my laptop, or tempt me with cheap liquor and weed. So in the town car they know they're still getting their pound of flesh out of me while I take calls and clack away without distractions.

Archived