How much do you think it's worth?

lockmat

How Much is it worth?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you think a Kevin Costner fan would pay for a signed baseball by the man himself?

• >$10
    • >$20
    • >$40
    • >$60
    • >$80
    • >$100
    • >$150
    • >$200

I've got a signed baseball by Kevin Costner. How much do yall think someone would pay for it? I was gonna put it on ebay, but since I've never sold anything on there, I need to figure out how it all works first. I'm trying to think what the starting bid should be.

Have any of yall bought signed memorabilia, while the person was still living?

I've got a signed baseball by Kevin Costner. How much do yall think someone would pay for it? I was gonna put it on ebay, but since I've never sold anything on there, I need to figure out how it all works first. I'm trying to think what the starting bid should be.

Have you searched for other Costner mem on ebay to see what it's fetching? That's what I would do, then make as assumption on where the baseball falls compared to other stuff. I wouldn't buy it, I think he sucks, but I'm sure he has a fan club with some crazies.

Have you searched for other Costner mem on ebay to see what it's fetching? That's what I would do, then make as assumption on where the baseball falls compared to other stuff. I wouldn't buy it, I think he sucks, but I'm sure he has a fan club with some crazies.

Yeah, I did skim through it. The thing is that I saw things listed from cheap to expensive. I thought maybe since it's a baseball, and he loves baseball, that it might be worth a little more. I saw another baseball listed but it looks really fake. Not like the signature I have or others I saw on ebay.

Plus, I thought it might be fun to get the HAIF perspective.

Build it and they will come..... But not me. I wouldn't pay more than $10 for it, but I don't like the man. A big fan of his might be willing to go higher probably around the $100

Not sure you'd get much for it - and also not sure what concerns are for authenticity from buyers. Just put it up for $50 starting and see what happens!

I don't get autograph collecting in the first place, though.. :unsure:

Yeah, I did skim through it. The thing is that I saw things listed from cheap to expensive. I thought maybe since it's a baseball, and he loves baseball, that it might be worth a little more. I saw another baseball listed but it looks really fake. Not like the signature I have or others I saw on ebay.

Plus, I thought it might be fun to get the HAIF perspective.

Depends on when he signed it. Was it signed during the making of Bull Durham or when he was in Houston for Tin Cup ? How did you acquire the ball ? I used to collect alot of sports memorabilia, I would say Kevin Costner ball is worth about as much as a signed picture of him, so say $40 to $60 bucks. If you have a good story behind it, or a picture with him signing the ball, it could go for more.

Depends on when he signed it. Was it signed during the making of Bull Durham or when he was in Houston for Tin Cup ? How did you acquire the ball ? I used to collect alot of sports memorabilia, I would say Kevin Costner ball is worth about as much as a signed picture of him, so say $40 to $60 bucks. If you have a good story behind it, or a picture with him signing the ball, it could go for more.

I never actually met him. He was filming a movie in Albuquerque a couple of years ago and since he loves baseball, our management allowed him to take infield with the team. As a thank you, he signed a baseball for all the full-time staff (about 20 of us).

I never actually met him. He was filming a movie in Albuquerque a couple of years ago and since he loves baseball, our management allowed him to take infield with the team. As a thank you, he signed a baseball for all the full-time staff (about 20 of us).

Then my original $40-$60 claim is where I will stay. If this were 1990 and he had just finished "Dances with Wolves" there would be some hard interest in your ball and would probably fetch $100 or more. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Well, I know even some notable baseball players only get $60 bucks for a ball (Berkman, Wagner...etc), but I'd imagine that they might get a bit more, maybe $100. Of course if you're patient and wait for him to die, you'd get more.

did you sell it yet?

Not yet I'm in no rush. Want it? $100

Well, I know even some notable baseball players only get $60 bucks for a ball (Berkman, Wagner...etc), but I'd imagine that they might get a bit more, maybe $100. Of course if you're patient and wait for him to die, you'd get more.

I know, but I really don't want it layin around forever.

Archived