New reality show being taped in Houston

citykid09

Its about a little couple named Bill and Jen. They move to Houston from the New York where Jen excepts a job a Texas Children's Hospital. I saw the previews while watching a house flipping show on TLC that was flipping a house in Spring, TX.

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv/little-couple/little-couple.html

Looks like a cool show!

That's good news but i think George Foreman's show that was based in Houston was alot more to be excited about. George Foreman is way better known than this couple, I'm sure.

We were looking at houses in Telfair (Sugar Land) a couple months ago and saw what must have been these two. Two little people were walking out of the David Weekly model home trailed by a film crew as we were walking in. It was rather surreal - but the weird part was seeing the guy climb into the driver's seat of an otherwise normal looking SUV and drive off, followed by the crew in a second vehicle. I'm sure the car had some kind of special modifications on the inside for him to drive it, but it was certainly bizarre to watch from the outside.

The David Weekly saleslady said it was for a "TV show," so now we know what it was.

We were looking at houses in Telfair (Sugar Land) a couple months ago and saw what must have been these two. Two little people were walking out of the David Weekly model home trailed by a film crew as we were walking in. It was rather surreal - but the weird part was seeing the guy climb into the driver's seat of an otherwise normal looking SUV and drive off, followed by the crew in a second vehicle. I'm sure the car had some kind of special modifications on the inside for him to drive it, but it was certainly bizarre to watch from the outside.

The David Weekly saleslady said it was for a "TV show," so now we know what it was.

Did you make it on camera?

• 3 weeks later...

I just saw it for the first time. It's pretty cool since I'm doing my PhD in a lab at TCH and I recognize a lot of locations in the hospital and even some people. The story is kind of boring but that's just me. It's pretty cool to see H-Town on TV.

I think they showed that episode last night.

I think they showed that episode last night.

***the weird part was seeing the guy climb into the driver's seat of an otherwise normal looking SUV and drive off, followed by the crew in a second vehicle. I'm sure the car had some kind of special modifications on the inside for him to drive it, but it was certainly bizarre to watch from the outside.***

Longtime Houstonians know that former Houston City Councilman, and former Assistant D-A Joe Roach is a dwarf, as are his wife and their adopted children. He is one of the nicest and most personable people you'll ever meet, and a few years ago he was on the Oprah Winfrey show talking about what life is like for "Little People" in this country.

I'll never forget how hard he and Oprah laughed when he told her that he drives a Hummer, and how it always cracks people up when he and his family arrive at an event somewhere and they all come tumbling out of that giant vehicle.

Go ahead and laugh with them. It IS a funny image. He thinks so too.

Longtime Houstonians know that former Houston City Councilman, and former Assistant D-A Joe Roach is a dwarf, as is his wife and their adopted children. He is one of the nicest and most personable people you'll ever meet, and a few years ago he was on the Oprah Winfrey show talking about what life is like for "Little People" in this country.

I'll never forget how hard he and Oprah laughed when he told her that he drives a Hummer, and how it always cracks people up when he and his family arrive at an event somewhere and they all come tumbling out of that giant vehicle.

Go ahead and laugh with them. It IS a funny image. He thinks so too.

I saw Joe Roach the other day when I had jury duty.

Archived