shameless plug for bands

Like the title says, shameless plug.Our buds The Suspects (white boy horn-ska) are playing the Continental tomorrow with an offspring band Clouseaux. If you ever shop at Sig's Lagoon, Tomas, the guy who owns it, is the singer for both bands.

For the uninitiated, you really haven't lived until you've heard the trumpet-heavy ska version of Metallica's 'Seek and Destroy'.

For the uninitiated, you really haven't lived until you've heard the trumpet-heavy ska version of Metallica's 'Seek and Destroy'.

It is unfortunate that my metal-head bass-playing best-friend not only has carpal tunnel but won't be in town until the HAIF Happy Hour next week (possibly). He'd probably really appreciate this.

i go there but the freefall time is short.

As I recall, freefall time is a concept related to astrophysics, not bars.

For those of us that don't bother to waste our time or money on $8 gins an tonic...would you care to clarify what you mean?

no variable. gravity is the same.

I see. So would you confirm that for a person that doesn't like being around abject drunkards (and that has his own flask of Everclear), the Continental Club is probably the place to be?

Yea or nay?

I see. So would you confirm that for a person that doesn't like being around abject drunkards (and that has his own flask of Everclear), the Continental Club is probably the place to be?

Yea or nay?

i don't believe the continental club serves everclear.

I used to really like the suspects...when Chris Kendrick (sp?) was singing for them. After that, in my opinion, they sucked.

i think chris used to sing for the piss ants back in the day as well. the suspects and piss ants... total blast from the past.

Like the title says, shameless plug.Our buds The Suspects (white boy horn-ska) are playing the Continental tomorrow with an offspring band Clouseaux. If you ever shop at Sig's Lagoon, Tomas, the guy who owns it, is the singer for both bands.

I saw an add for them a little too late. Is that the club right behind (on the other side of 59) the GRB?

Archived