HAIF Happy Hour - 5/2009

HAIF Happy Hour - 5/2009  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which dates and times work for your schedule? (Select all that apply.)

• Thursday, May 21st, 6:00PM until it's over
    • Friday, May 22nd, 6:00PM until it's over
    • Saturday May 23rd, 2:00PM until it's over
    • Saturday, May 23rd, 6:00PM until it's over
    • Thursday, May 28th, 6:00PM until it's over
    • Friday, May 29th, 6:00PM until it's over
    • Saturday May 30th, 2:00PM until it's over
    • Saturday, May 30th, 6:00PM until it's over

Niche, thank you so much for opening the place up to us. It's really an awesome building and was a great venue for the gathering.

I enjoyed meeting/seeing you all.

I had a great time and enjoyed meeting those who came out. Hopefully next time I can arrange to stay longer!

I guess we'll have to start earlier :D . Great beer! Thanks for sharing. Again, sorry about the glass. Man, I hadn't even had anything to drink before I started busting the place up.

Anyone got pics? :P

Yes. However, I need to load them on the other PC which is having issues this morning.

Thanks to Porchman for the great pod hookup.

Thanks for the good sound hook up.

Btw, Porchman, you left some of your lights there. Please PM me an address so I can drop them off. There may be others that have left stuff there, but the lights were the most obvious things in the dark.

Really? I guess I leave a little bit of me wherever I go :rolleyes: . Oh, you can keep the cheese wiz.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good times! Thanks Niche.

Also, thanks to Bryan and Music for the lift home. I'm really liking that martini-gear-in-a-bag thing, Bryan.

I hope we can have another tour prior to the space being leased.

Nice to meet those that I'd not met before. Love the disco lights drinking glass, Mrs. Porch.

Good times! Thanks Niche.

I'm really liking that martini-gear-in-a-bag thing, Bryan.

I know, right? I had warm vodka and plastic cups in an old milk crate. The Porches were also admirably organized with Valu Snacks, mood lighting, and pre-chilled wine. This must be the difference bewteen the east end and the heights!

Still, nothing really beats a white guy getting out of a cab, with a box of beer and a beach chair. :lol:

I know, right? I had warm vodka and plastic cups in an old milk crate. The Porches were also admirably organized with Valu Snacks, mood lighting, and pre-chilled wine. This must be the difference bewteen the east end and the heights!

Still, nothing really beats a white guy getting out of a cab, on Canal Street, with a box of beer and a beach chair. :lol:

...and I guided the cab driver right through Minute Maid, on Texas, during the commencement of an Astros game. B)

We worked that martini bag for one more at my pool prior to them going for late night viddles.

The Porches were also admirably organized with Valu Snacks, mood lighting, and pre-chilled wine. This must be the difference bewteen the east end and the heights!

Oh, they had a whole article..I think in Houston House and Home "How to Party in the East End". ^_^

Ah, the best laid plans...

I really hated to miss meeting all of you at the Happy Hour. When I got back to my house late Friday afternoon I had to deal with a plumbing emergency and for several hours afterwards wasn't fit physically or mentally to be around other human beings.

Maybe next time...

OK. Some editing and a new PC later....

TheNiche's really cool building...

IMG_2158.jpg

IMG_2148.jpg

20thStDad's very good brew

IMG_2149.jpg

We all really dug the wood trusses...even before we started drinking

IMG_2150.jpg

A great place to hang out and have a good time.

IMG_2155a.jpg

A good time was had by all

IMG_2151.jpg

Thanks again, Niche :) .

OK. Some editing and a new PC later....

TheNiche's really cool building...

20thStDad's very good brew

We all really dug the wood trusses...even before we started drinking

A great place to hang out and have a good time.

A good time was had by all

Thanks again, Niche :) .

Good job Porchman of protecting our anonymity!

Archived