Texas Could Be Next For Minutemen.

Guest danax

"All I know is that if the feds aren't going to do something about them, I most definately will. ("quote, LTAWACS")

by "doing something about them" i hope you mean to say you are prepared to circulate a petition in your community or write your congressman, state rep etc.  you could check into the requirements to volunteer with the minutemen, or look them up on the web and send in a donation to assist in their efforts.  but please do not leave statements like this hanging in mid-air on an open message board.  in these post 911 days of restricted individual rights and big brother style "homeland security" government antics, even an innocent statement born out of frustration can be taken out of context.  personally, i hope the minutemen do come to texas, so that bush will be forced to deal with the issue head on.  so far i have not seen anything to lead me to believe they are not law abiding citizens engaged in community service.

deb martin

You're right. What I meant was: I will destroy the illegals. ;)

I think if this state didn't have some of the cheapest housing in the country, people wouldn't want to move here. Where do most of the people who build these houses come from? Across the border. Right or wrong, it would throw the whole state out of whack.