Missing Elderly Epidemic

It seems they're usually from San Antonio or Dallas, I forget which.

We always laugh at those signs because, what if they aren't missing? What if they got tired of their mooching, lazy-ass kids that are just waiting for them to die to get their money. Maybe they decided to run away from home.

Being parents to pre-teen and teens, the thought crosses our mind. And if they never leave home or are always asking for a hand out, I imagine you think it well into your 80s.

But hey, at least you know you're not in Flordia. The signs would be reading "white Cadillac."

One of my goals is to be a missing elderly plastered on those signs. I promised Mrs. Bag I was going to do that before I die.

That's sounds like my "Google" goal, still not there though. I need a reality show appearance for that to happen.

So I'm heading into H-town on 288 this morning, and I see that sign, and I think, "It's six-freakin-fifteen in the morning and STILL DARK out here. How on earth could I possibly be of service in this situation?"

Seriously, I don't know if it is the same person, or some new "Murder She Wrote/Matlock" watching individual that just decide to go all "The Way" on us.

e1z02.gif

Should I be keeping an eye on my grandmother, it seems that once a month I see signage of a poor old lady that owns an *insert old persons car* missing.

What's going on. Are they senile, being kidnapped?

It can arise from a number of things, but is frequently an indicator of Alzheimers disease onset.