All things 24

Highway6

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rene is definitely on board next season.

Love interest I am sure.

Well, I just wished they would have shown the beginnings of what she was going to do with him.

Next season, 24 is supposed to take place in NYC, so it is going to be interesting on how they do the logistics of moving around the city within an "hour" or "twenty minutes."

Even in a rush, I found myself taking 20 minutes just getting to the nearest platform, if I was within a block of a subway entrance.

Well, I just wished they would have shown the beginnings of what she was going to do with him.

Next season, 24 is supposed to take place in NYC, so it is going to be interesting on how they do the logistics of moving around the city within an "hour" or "twenty minutes."

Even in a rush, I found myself taking 20 minutes just getting to the nearest platform, if I was within a block of a subway entrance.

Even though the movement from location to location is a bit unrealistic, they really try to focus on other story lines when needed to compensate for travel time.

Heck you don't ever see them eat or use the restroom either.

Even though the movement from location to location is a bit unrealistic, they really try to focus on other story lines when needed to compensate for travel time.

Heck you don't ever see them eat or use the restroom either.

I just want those damned phones.

It was the first time in a long time that I saw one of their phones die due to lack of power.

My Googlephone can't go longer than 3 hours without without recharging if i used it as much as they do for the variety of things they do. Believe me, I use the devil out of my phone.

I just want those damned phones.

It was the first time in a long time that I saw one of their phones die due to lack of power.

My Googlephone can't go longer than 3 hours without without recharging if i used it as much as they do for the variety of things they do. Believe me, I use the devil out of my phone.

Speaking of phones, my brother has the classic CTU ringtone on his iPhone as my ringtone.

Cracks me up!

He answers with the whole CTU lingo. :lol:

• 8 months later...

I can't help but watch Jack.

I know there will be the same silliness, the same stupid doubting head of CTU, the same CTU mole or agent with personal problems that screws up, the same procession of bad guys getting knocked off only to find a higher up bad guy, the same Jack doing something awesome and unexpected ( but then you realize you should have expected it) ... like the axe..., the same being slowed down by some minor character at a key time ( cop )....

It's all the same... yet it's still damn exciting, frantically paced and I wouldn't miss it.

but did you like? to see chloe as wimp was not encouraging.

Renee' really surprised me. She's the female Jack.

Don't really see Chloe as a wimp, she still has moxie to take on a new boss. Even in the corporate world, few people are willing to talk to their boss like that.

• 2 months later...

I know!

Obviously, I want to know how they are going to fill in the rest of the 7 hours.

Well, Charles Logan is coming back... that should make it interesting.

I don't like it when the main plot or threat is resolved so early leaving so many hours for a secondary plot / threat to happen. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It worked ok in Season 2 but not the greatest, actually worked great in Season 5 but really killed Season 6 for me, where the first 4 episodes were nothing short of amazing but the next 20 just couldn't touch them.

• 1 month later...

Archived