ULI Magazine Discusses Downtown Houston

TheNiche

• 2 weeks later...

the sabine promenade isnt to shabby. its a common sleeping place for a lot of bums though, that curl up under the over passes.

a friend and i would go down there and pick up trash for a few hours. its definitely a nice spot to relax but needs more police officers on bike to keep that area safe and clean.

the sabine promenade isnt to shabby. its a common sleeping place for a lot of bums though, that curl up under the over passes.

a friend and i would go down there and pick up trash for a few hours. its definitely a nice spot to relax but needs more police officers on bike to keep that area safe and clean.

I go jogging down there at least once a week after 6pm from Eleanor Tinsely Park to right behind Wortham Theater. I only spot two bums down there. One that lives near the Sabine street bridge on a park bench and one that has a chair and his belongings next to a pillar closer to Hobby center. They are both harmless.

I have noticed that the lights aren't turned on at some points some nights(it varies). I have seen security roaming from Wortham to a little past Hobby and grounds people on both sides of the bayou from Wortham to Sabine Street bridge.

I have seen a pantoon boat going up and down with anywhere from 2-20 people(they should have a phone number posted somewhere on their boat if they're in business of giving tours)

Uh... What?

Uh... read the quote at the bottom of your posts.

The Sabine Promenade is a beautiful park and trails area developed along Buffalo Bayou in Houston (not Dallas or Atlanta).

Based on your quote (and its laughable falseness), it seems fair to presume you are not interested in being aware of any of the good developments that have taken place and are taking place in Houston.

Archived