BerriBlends Grand Opening At Highway 99 And Mason Rd.

kcoole

Thank you fellow HAIfers for all your support as I have been embarking on the road to business ownership!

Well, BerriBlends is NOW OPEN!!! We are locally owned and locally inspired!

Bring the family by this Sunday, 2-6 PM for our grand opening celebration. There will be a moonwalk, giant slide, face painting, balloon animals, crafts, and of course REFRESHING frozen yogurt and CREAMY cappuccinos. Activities are all free, along with lots of free samples, and a portion of sales will benefit Travis High Schools' DECA program.

We are easy to find and located just in front of Waterside Estates off Hwy 99. Visit our website www.berriblends.com for more information and a quick map.

Thank you! My husband is a graphic designer/web guy, so he's been trying to pull off the "corporate" look. But, we are not a franchise and we are locally owned. I mean, the bank pretty much owns us, but you get the drift. :)

Very nice website... y'all should go into website design business full time as well! Good luck!

Thank you! My husband is a graphic designer/web guy, so he's been trying to pull off the "corporate" look. But, we are not a franchise and we are locally owned. I mean, the bank pretty much owns us, but you get the drift. :)

Great website. Let the branching out begin :). A new locally-owned chain in the future? ;)

I would love to open more locations, but it's been a lot of work. Kind of like having a newborn, only 10X harder. Up all night, worried all the time... :) Maybe one day though!

Yes, business is going well, especially the yogurt sales. I think it'll take a little longer to establish ourselves as a coffee shop (read: the mornings are pretty slow except for our regulars). But, once we do, we'll be right were we need to be.

Katyresident - I would love to meet you this weekend. I just found out we are having Mary Sarah perform on Sunday at 5 PM. She's an amazing voice talent who lives right here in Richmond.

That website looks so corporate, does the store look just as corporate? I hope yall expand quick and get up here to Bryan/College Station. The key to staying open is to keep the prices low! Don't try to over charge for a small bowl of frozen yogort, over charging is what slowed Starbucks down. If you can get your supplies at a discount, pass the savings on to the customer (take a look at the Wal-Mart business strategy).

Thank you fellow HAIfers for all your support as I have been embarking on the road to business ownership!

Well, BerriBlends is NOW OPEN!!! We are locally owned and locally inspired!

Bring the family by this Sunday, 2-6 PM for our grand opening celebration. There will be a moonwalk, giant slide, face painting, balloon animals, crafts, and of course REFRESHING frozen yogurt and CREAMY cappuccinos. Activities are all free, along with lots of free samples, and a portion of sales will benefit Travis High Schools' DECA program.

We are easy to find and located just in front of Waterside Estates off Hwy 99. Visit our website www.berriblends.com for more information and a quick map.

Sounds good. I will have to check it out!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to BerriBlends Grand Opening At Highway 99 And Mason Rd.

Archived