Parrot-ice

brijonmang

So its gonna start heating up again and soon it will be back to the summer routine (finally) So naturally its time for summer drinks...(margaritas and such) I was wondering if any of yall like Parrot-Ice...I mean, its great, plus its from Houston. Ok just wondering if you like a great drink...peace

• 2 months later...
So its gonna start heating up again and soon it will be back to the summer routine (finally)  So naturally its time for summer drinks...(margaritas and such)  I was wondering if any of yall like Parrot-Ice...I mean, its great, plus its from Houston.  Ok just wondering if you like a great drink...peace

Yep...its good stuff....a friend of mine had an obsession with it back in high school....we lived up in Nacogdoches, TX, and only 1 gas station in town had it....we'd drive all the way across town so she could get some.

Yep...its good stuff....a friend of mine had an obsession with it back in high school....we lived up in Nacogdoches, TX, and only 1 gas station in town had it....we'd drive all the way across town so she could get some.

I grew up in Nacogdoches, too. I never knew there was Parrot-Ice there. Maybe Nac wasn't so bad after all.

I grew up in Nacogdoches, too. I never knew there was Parrot-Ice there. Maybe Nac wasn't so bad after all.

Really? Neat. So did you graduate from Nacogdoches HS? I'm class of '98

The Parrot-Ice machine we always went to was in the convenience store at the intersection of the Woden Road and the loop.....

Really?  Neat.  So did you graduate from Nacogdoches HS?  I'm class of '98

The Parrot-Ice machine we always went to was in the convenience store at the intersection of the Woden Road and the loop.....

I graduated from Nacogdoches High School on May 30, 1987. On June 6, 1987, I moved to Houston. I haven't really ever been back for more than a few days -- and only a few times, at that.

I graduated from Nacogdoches High School on May 30, 1987. On June 6, 1987, I moved to Houston. I haven't really ever been back for more than a few days -- and only a few times, at that.

Oh.....WAY WAY back in the day. I was....7 years old in 1987. I go back once every few months...I have family there....and I enjoy the serenity and the trees...

Archived