Bus driver had prior DWI conviction

Ptarmigan

I was raised in a house that valued education......

You keep saying our culture, our culture,and others would not leave their culture to adopt our culture. Do you know our culture is a mixed of many other cultures and it does not stand still; throughout our history we keep adding immigrants and their cultures come together. You think our pizzas and hamburgers come from America?

Shoot, maybe you are right, why couldn't the Italians and Germans leave their burgers and pizzas behind and eat whatever the Native Americans eat? In fact, using your logic, we should all be speaking Native American.

Just how do you define our culture?

And you keep saying that everyone else's culture is third world, how did you come to that conclusion, and which culture are you actually comparing it too? I guess this goes back to the previous question, how do you define our culture?

EDIT: Ok, I read more of your posts, I think you are already totally lost, just ignore my posts.

Edited by webdude

of course you have no response....because you have no excuse for your white guilt and for the fact that you judged others (even though they are white which makes it OK and non-xenophobic)

we hear all about "two Americas" from another piece of liberal trash that fathers fun babies......but then when HE MOVES INTO AN AREA WITH A TRAILER HOUSE........the other America needs to move away from him and his wifes mansion......and we need to open the flood gates so we can have "three Americas"

one America full of white people that liberal elitist can look down on.....one America for liberal elitist.....and one full of people that hate America and came here to make money and trash it before they leave it and their fun babies for the few "typical White Americans" left to raise......that the elitist will fawn them over and use to help them look down on "xenophobic" types

You keep saying our culture, our culture,and others would not leave their culture to adopt our culture. Do you know our culture is a mixed of many other cultures and it does not stand still; throughout our history we keep adding immigrants and their cultures come together. You think our pizzas and hamburgers come from America?

Shoot, maybe you are right, why couldn't the Italians and Germans leave their burgers and pizzas behind and eat whatever the Native Americans eat? In fact, using your logic, we should all be speaking Native American.

Just how do you define our culture?

And you keep saying that everyone else's culture is third world, how did you come to that conclusion, and which culture are you actually comparing it too? I guess this goes back to the previous question, how do you define our culture?

really pizza and hamburgers is the best you can come with......you really think Germans is where that came from....and you really think pizza in the USA has anything to do with Italy.......great examples

Speaking English....leaving behind your mafia and bribe ways of life....leaving behind the idea that anything will do as long as it half gets it done......the idea that they are YOUR KIDS and they are YOUR RESPONSIBILITY....the idea that you can drag your muslim gutter religion to the USA, but when there is a clash with the "values" of your muslim religion and those laws of the USA your muslim faith takes a back seat.....the idea that when a neighborhood is full of three bedroom two bath houses, just because nothing specifically prevents it you do not move you and your wife and 4 kids in and then your brother and his wife and their 4 kids and remodel the garage for your uncle.....the idea that you can't just chunk a sign out in a parking lot and open a food stand where ever you wish.....when you get robbed or mugged you do not just live with it because you fear the police because of how the police were in your country.....you can not just drag old crap and broken down cars into a neighborhood....your kids will go to school and speak English first......if your religious beliefs interfere with school then you either need to change religions or change schools.....instead of trying to force the school to change for you....the idea that when your daughter disgraces the family you do not kill her.....no more arranged marriage....if you like that stay where it is accepted....it is not accepted here....when people die on the highway please refrain from putting a bunch of stuff out there that will soon blow around like trash

I could go on, but you are the type that can't figure out what American culture is yet you think Italy is pizza and Germany is hamburgers (it is hot dogs :rolleyes::lol: )......so there is probably not much that will help you

and if my "culture" sounds like white culture.....great.....beats gangster rap and shria law and killing goats in the back yard and living 20 to an apartment

and before you point out all the white issues in the USA.....again all the more reason to stop others from coming here while we sort out our own USA issues

Edited by TexasVines

mmm....no, actually, it doesn't.

that is because white culture to you is a culture of submission, guilt, pandering, apology, and mutts and takes a back seat to all others and should be looked down on and cast aside for any third world standard that can come down the pike

Edited by TexasVines

Since you answered ...

really pizza and hamburgers is the best you can come with......you really think Germans is where that came from....and you really think pizza in the USA has anything to do with Italy.......great examples

Hmmm, if its not the best examples, how come you can't counter with anything except to repeat exactly what I just said?

Speaking English....leaving behind your mafia and bribe ways of life....leaving behind the idea that anything will do as long as it half gets it done......the idea that they are YOUR KIDS and they are YOUR RESPONSIBILITY....the idea that you can drag your muslim gutter religion to the USA, but when there is a clash with the "values" of your muslim religion and those laws of the USA your muslim faith takes a back seat.....the idea that when a neighborhood is full of three bedroom two bath houses, just because nothing specifically prevents it you do not move you and your wife and 4 kids in and then your brother and his wife and their 4 kids and remodel the garage for your uncle.....the idea that you can't just chunk a sign out in a parking lot and open a food stand where ever you wish.....when you get robbed or mugged you do not just live with it because you fear the police because of how the police were in your country.....you can not just drag old crap and broken down cars into a neighborhood....your kids will go to school and speak English first......if your religious beliefs interfere with school then you either need to change religions or change schools.....instead of trying to force the school to change for you....the idea that when your daughter disgraces the family you do not kill her.....no more arranged marriage....if you like that stay where it is accepted....it is not accepted here....when people die on the highway please refrain from putting a bunch of stuff out there that will soon blow around like trash

I really like see some examples of your version of US culture, but things like 'getting things fully done', 'kids are your responsibility' are not exclusive to US culture.

If you try to hijack such virtues and claim that other cultures do not posses it, you kind of have to prove that is really the case. Making sweeping generalizations that they don't have it isn't really convincing, you know.

And the claims that these other cultures like moving too many ppl into 3/4 bedrooms, putting a sign up and putting up food stands are not exclusive them either. Many non-immigrants Americans sell stuff out of their cars, put up signs in their house, and live with lots of ppl.

I have yet to see what you mean by our culture vs their culture, other than these sweeping activities, which are non-exclusive to either immigrants or non-immigrants.

And, now you are talking about muslims, you are more concern with muslims then? Well guess what, the Christian religion isn't a bed of roses, so what is the problem? You keep ranting on but make not sense here. Are you saying that the Christian religion was here first, so Muslim religion got to adhere to it. Again, by your logic,, we should all only believe in Native American's religions then.

I could go on, but you are the type that can't figure out what American culture is yet you think Italy is pizza and Germany is hamburgers (it is hot dogs :rolleyes::lol: )......so there is probably not much that will help you

and if my "culture" sounds like white culture.....great.....beats gangster rap and shria law and killing goats in the back yard and living 20 to an apartment

and before you point out all the white issues in the USA.....again all the more reason to stop others from coming here while we sort out our own USA issues

Ok I am sure you could go on and on about nonsense and non-substance, but what I am looking for is some substance to what you are claiming, and your definition of American culture vs these other venomous cultures, without making unprovable sweeping generalizations.

But I am not holding my breath, you couldn't even explain away my so called lowly example of hamburgers and pizzas, or even properly define the stance of what you are for and against.

Edited by webdude

If you can't figure out what made this country great and what is dragging this country down then the concept will forever be lost on you....which was the culture that many feel so strongly should be cast aside in favor of multi-culture crap

none of those clueless liberal dupes can point to any "multi culture" country that is near as successful as the USA.....and they are also blind to the fact that for the longest and best times in this country we were also a very homogeneous country.....the less homogeneous we have become the further and further we have slid down

America was founded by white Europeans with a certain legal system and a strong Christian belief.....the same people that turn their back on that are the same that constantly want to tell people how the USA is losing out to the rest of the world......then they point to countries in Europe and Asia that have a highly homogenous population as examples of those leaving us behind

Just as I would struggle to "define" Japanese culture or Korean culture or Danish culture it is hard to define American culture.......but then when you look at what is killing some of those cultures especially European ones and American culture it is very easy to define it.....even if it is "broad generalizations"

because generally in a broad way it is people from the third world that have a dissimilar culture and speak a different language and are very easy to spot in public that refuse to leave their third world standards and cultures behind that are killing those countries and the USA

I can not define what made South Africa or Zimbabwe have a very high standard of living especially when compared to other African countries.....and even with apartied the blacks there having a very high standard of living compared to many countries in Africa......but it is very easy to define what has turned Zimbabwe especially into a third world hell hole for all including blacks......even with their new found "freedom"

and it is very easy to see what many feel is trashing South Africa.....all you have to do is look at the xenophobia going on there.....especially the black on black xenophobia......because just like many in the USA make jokes about the nigerian email scams.......many BLACKS in South Africa look at nigerians as the leaders of criminal enterprises and as parasites that trashed their own country then fled to South Africa to trash theirs....and any Dane with a brain would point to muslims for trashing theirs.....and it is not White French burning cars and rioting in their outer slums.....it is the muslims

with the exception of the USA by and large all the most successful countries on earth have a highly homogeneous racial and cultural population.....and through out history what has torn many places apart was racial and cultural differences......we have borders now....I see no reason to try and do away with them......especially when past and recent history shows it is what drags countries down

China has been able to advance because they have crushed the cultures of Tibet....and the cultures of muslims in their fringes....and the tens if not hundreds of other cultures in their borders......right or wrong about how they did it that is what they are doing and they are advancing.....the USA did that a LONG time ago.....and right or wrong it was done.....why the sudden rush to undo all of that (other than liberal white guilt and stupidity)......ask any redpinko about how China is blowing us away in all things mathematically, scientifically, and economically......then ask them to point to all the worlds other utopias that America should be like.....and they will point to places with a highly homogeneous racial and cultural population.......then ask them why that is so wrong for the USA.....they will have no answer......because they are clueless and their goal is not for the USA to be strong and great.....their goal is for the USA to be the worlds dumping ground and a cultural waste land.....even though when it happens they will be the ones crying about out economy getting passed by and our standard of living declining and our kids performing so poorly in school.....but when you ask them to shut the multiculture taps......they will call you a xenophobe and start back up with their liberal crap talk

trying to point to a bunch of white, Christian, Europeans as a past "multi cultural society" in the USA is a giant joke.....and those cultures were crushed a long time ago.....but yea we still have pizza and hamburgers to carry their cultural weight :rolleyes: ....it was still a VERY similar group

and they all had a strong desire to leave the bad parts of their culture behind and to assimilate to the USA......today people only have a desire to come here and make money and live like it is a cultural free for all and then delicate flower when some of our long held cultural standards clash with their assbackwards third world ideals

Edited by TexasVines

I have read about Fred Phelps and WBC. They were a break away from Eastside Baptist Church and it is mostly made up of just three family members; Phelps, Hockebargers, Chris Davis, Theresa Davis (relationship unknown), and Drains (recently joined in 2000). Steve Drain was a film maker who made a film about Fred Phelps. There are 71 members and four of his own children defected.

Edited by Ptarmigan