Katy Main Street: Mixed-Use Development

Trae

Actually, you're right. I have never once been to Katy. So I'll just block it out of my mind, along with all the people dying in awful places all over the world.

Wow! What a drama queen. Katy is an awful third world place thats infested with disease and souless people. What have we created?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having grown up there, graduated from Katy High, and still spending quite large amounts of my time there due to family, I believe I am more than qualified to second the motion on soulesss. (except I wasn't a drama queen; I was the debate team captain. In case anyone wondered what was nerdier than band)

But you guys enjoy that new Olive Garden! When the Chuy's parking lot is too full, good to know there's options.

katymainstreetaerialretaileraerial2012bigbox.jpg

Calling it "Main Street" is somewhat deceptive, it invokes the wrong kind of imagery. This should be "Katy Freeway Frontage Road and Detention Pond Parking Lot Development with National Retail Tenants Totally Devoid of Any Character Whatsoever."

Well, if it hadn't been that it would have been something just as silly. "The Shoppes at Katy Town Centre" perhaps, or "The Reserve at Katy Commons". Odd they haven't come around to renaming I-10 "Katy Parkway".

katymainstreetaerialretaileraerial2012bigbox.jpg

Calling it "Main Street" is somewhat deceptive, it invokes the wrong kind of imagery. This should be "Katy Freeway Frontage Road and Detention Pond Parking Lot Development with National Retail Tenants Totally Devoid of Any Character Whatsoever."

Agreed. In that spirit, I vote that HAIF should be renamed the "Forum for people to whine and complain about how the world doesn't conform to their vision". It's a name that was created by a marketing team to sell leases. Who cares?

Archived