Stephanie Guadian's picture gone

Ironside

I just noticed the SG's photo and bio link are gone from the Channel 13 site. It was there yesterday. I went to the Wikipedia site for KTRK to verify the spelling and she was already listed as "Notable alumni." Does anyone know why she's gone? I rather liked her. There were some rumors in an earlier post but it didn't appear to be substantiated.

Thanks for that link. I read through the names and saw Mark Garay's name. I didn't realize he wasn't on KTRK anymore.

His picture is gone from the site too. Didn't realized he'd left. I rather liked both of them -- sorry to see them gone.

• 1 month later...
I just noticed the SG's photo and bio link are gone from the Channel 13 site. It was there yesterday. I went to the Wikipedia site for KTRK to verify the spelling and she was already listed as "Notable alumni." Does anyone know why she's gone? I rather liked her. There were some rumors in an earlier post but it didn't appear to be substantiated.

I liked her too. I would look forward to the news on the weekends when she anchored. Oh man she was hot. She'd come on.. hair poofed up, wearing a choaker and she had a sexy pout when she spoke. I miss her already.

:(

• 4 years later...

Archived