Cheap Gas!

Hunter

It you happen to know of any places in and around Houston that is selling cheap gas lets let each other know so we can try to save a buck.

I know one location that I found this morning. Mr. Mecury in La Porte on Spencer Hwy and Farrington. Is only $1.74 this morning! This is subject to change but the place is normally still cheaper than the norm.

The cheapest gas is at the Aramco station at Ahmed Bin Hanbal Street, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 years later...

i think this was mentioned a long time ago, but here goes again: houstongasprices.com.

I saw sub $2 gas stations in Sugar Land today and thought I would share.

Way for me to bump a 4 year old topic, but I was driving on Crabb River road around 59 south and saw the anomaly.

With average gas prices in Houston ranging from $2.30 to $2.50 currently, I did not expect to see $1.99 gas again this summer, especially after the currently price run.

logoblackbkgdsm.gif

I think Buc-ee's across from the Chevron has created a bargain price point in that area. Both stations are sporting $1.99 price points.

If you are in the area, fill up.

Not suggestiong anyone drive out of their way, but it's strange. I saw gas in Giddings for $.25 cheaper per gallon than in Austin or Houston, and I saw the same thing in San Marcos and Cibolo, outside of San Antonio. It was only $2.28 a gallon.

$2.02 at the three stations at FM529 and North Eldridge.

I have noticed from time to time that the Exxon station at 290 and Huffmeister will sometimes be $.30 cheaper than anyone around. Last time I remember is when gas was $2.71 and they were at $2.38.

That http://www.houstongasprices.com/ is chock full of good people, they service the Austin area as well. I forgot about that website, thanks O'neal.

I have noticed from time to time that the Exxon station at 290 and Huffmeister will sometimes be $.30 cheaper than anyone around. Last time I remember is when gas was $2.71 and they were at $2.38.

That http://www.houstongasprices.com/ is chock full of good people, they service the Austin area as well. I forgot about that website, thanks O'neal.

I saw 2.12 in the pasadena area BW8 and Fairmont.

The ghost of houstonmacbro's old profile lives and still gets credited on HAIF.

Some of the unexpected effects of bumping up such on old post.

Archived