Madonna - Coming to Houston Nov. 16th

HtownWxBoy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I enjoyed the concert. Not my all time fave (chalk that up to U2), but it was entertaining. I got a kick that she poked fun at some of the overweight girls in the front. Told them they need to work off that arm flab. Funny.

That was pretty funny... Madonna is obsessed with fitness.

That's pretty rude. Madonna may have a fit body, but her face sure isn't.

It did come across as a bit mean, but I bet it was a friendly tease to get them to jump around and waves their arms more. Just something to get them excited and dancing.

Just think, if she waits another 18 years to come to Texas, she will be nearly 70! :P Can't wait to see the visual on that.

Well, we do appreciate our beef jerky down here.

But we all know that as long as their are trannys, Madonna will never die. Her sinewy arms could be frozen in a vegan jar, but she won't die.

That's pretty rude.

I'm with Kim on this one. Those girls most likely paid a lot of money for those tickets. They expected to be entertained, not be made fun of publicly. The remark was rude, but not even remotely surprising considering Madonna's megalomania.

MadgeL_468x829.jpg

Don't take exercise advice from anyone who looks like this.

Considering how physically fit she is... I would take advice from her any day. Don't get me wrong, she does look a little weird in that pick, but she is 50 years old. Personally I think she looks a little too in shape... she is ripped... just looks weird b/c of her age. In the end, though, it's better to be too in shape that not in shape at all. ^_^

Archived