Free bongs Warning - gross crime

Daniepwils

What has made this crime even WORSE, is the fact that it was a CHILD'S skull, not an adult who might think like meme that it was cool that it was done to them! They desecrated a child's grave. Now I am The Guns of Navarone mad !!! :angry::angry2::angry2:

I say throw the book at all three of these worthless turds !

Did you take a course in Illogic?

First, I never mentioned nor alluded to a 'work ethic'. However, since you bring it up, there would be no illegal alien yard service industry if a work ethic was widespread among suburban kids.

Second, your role model is widely rumored to have had only one testicle. "Balls" gives him undue credit.

Of course it was absurd. That was the point. :rolleyes:

Role model? :huh:

I regret to announce that my fiancee put the kibosh on my plans to will my skull to TJones. She says that if I die before her she will spend the rest of her days quietly baking her brain with smoke drawn from my brain's former dwelling.

We were made for each other.

I regret to announce that my fiancee put the kibosh on my plans to will my skull to TJones. She says that if I die before her she will spend the rest of her days quietly baking her brain with smoke drawn from my brain's former dwelling.

We were made for each other.

WHAT ?? I was ROBBED !!!

• The title was changed to Free bongs Warning - gross crime

Archived