George R. Brown Park At 1001 Avenida De Las Americas

Very nice photos dhicks2000. Not sure if you meant to call it the George R Brown Park, as to identify the location for some, or if you did not know the name of the park (Discovery Green). However, enjoyed the nice photos, keep em coming :)

Thanks for the compliments. I just have a Nikon Coolpix L3, point and click. I zoom in and take large (file size) pics, and then sew them together in a seperate program. The originals are huge and highly detailed, but these pics are modest and fit onscreen. They get the point across.

Here are a few normal pics:

DSCN2840.jpg

DSCN2878.jpg

DSCN2868.jpg

DSCN2855.jpg

DSCN2854.jpg

Does anyone know how to clean a small camera lens?

I actually used to rehearse in that warehouse. I think the first 3 floors are kind of musician lockouts for band practice, and the top level had people living in it. Very interesting place.

Me too. We had a practice room there in the early 1990's. Occasionally, those living in the top floor would get drunk and start shooting the building across the street.

• The title was changed to George R. Brown Park At 1001 Avenida De Las Americas