Do you know a lot about Riverside? I really think is a diamond in the rough. I can't believe people are not taking advantage of the close proximity to downtown, the universities, medical center, and low property values. Whoever buys this place will watch their property value skyrocket over the next couple of years.

Whoever buys this place will watch their property value skyrocket over the next couple of years.

As long as there aren't any more murders in the park across the street, I would be inclined to agree. Unfortunately, I don't see crime decreasing over there any time soon because of the two LARGE apartment complexes just down the street from these townhouses.

I don't think you can judge a whole neighborhood on one incident. It was drug dealer killing a drug dealer. All is takes is one savvy investor to come in and purchase those apartments and cleaning them up. It is like the one house that brings the whole neighborhood down. As soon as it is fixed up and cleaned up, the whole neighborhood gains from it.

I still say buy now before you can't afford it next year.

There's definetly potential for upside in RT, but if I was going to risk my money over there it would be on a single family or multi family property with a fair bit of land underneath it. I just don't see enough appreciation potential in those townhouses and their tiny little squares of land to justify the risk.

There's definetly potential for upside in RT, but if I was going to risk my money over there it would be on a single family or multi family property with a fair bit of land underneath it. I just don't see enough appreciation potential in those townhouses and their tiny little squares of land to justify the risk.

The "square of land" on this particular one ain't that tiny Sunshine.

Calumet2605_47pat.jpg

I don't think you can judge a whole neighborhood on one incident. It was drug dealer killing a drug dealer. All is takes is one savvy investor to come in and purchase those apartments and cleaning them up. It is like the one house that brings the whole neighborhood down. As soon as it is fixed up and cleaned up, the whole neighborhood gains from it.

I still say buy now before you can't afford it next year.

Rap I knew the gentleman that was killed personally and he had stop that sort of "dealer" activity for many years now. However it was indeed a tragedy and I really feel bad for the children to have to grow up without a father. Not to come off sounding defensive or anything.

However I think you are correct with your assessment of the area and the apartments do breed a bad element thus if a savvy investor does come along and do the things that you are suggesting the neighborhood would benefit greatly.

Moving on musicman which builder(s) are selling off lots, where are these lots located and more importantly why are they selling off? Thanks for any information.

Moving on musicman which builder(s) are selling off lots, where are these lots located and more importantly why are they selling off? Thanks for any information.

i was riding bikes through 3rd ward with some regulars in that hood and they were the ones pointing lots out. they invest in areas they feel are up and coming so they follow the market quite closely. why? with loans harder to obtain, the number of prospective buyers is dwindling so they are most likely being more cautious.

• The title was changed to Hermann Park/Riverside Terrace Area Townhome For Sale
  • The title was changed to Home At 2605 Calumet St.