Mrs. P. and I had brunch there recently. The Breakfast Biscuit and the Seafood Campachena were good. The drinks were great. Mrs. P. had something with elder flower in it. I had a Sancha something (a really good bloody mary, although not as good as their Squealin' Mary with bacon infused vodka).

then i stupidly ordered some speciality gin drink with little to no gin in it. basically $8 lemonade.

Was that The Southside? Maybe you didn't have your Moby on.happy.gif

Okay the pozole tonight was incredible! It was similar to a beef stew but much more of a pleasant punch to the flavor. I think the ancho chiles made it delicious, and the meat was this soft delicious goat that was so so good. I think perhaps the trick to Beaver's might be finding the dishes they've poured their heart and soul into and skipping the leftovers from the previous regime that they've held over to keep a few regulars coming back.

Mrs. P. and I had brunch there recently. The Breakfast Biscuit and the Seafood Campachena were good. The drinks were great. Mrs. P. had something with elder flower in it.

probably st germaine. beaver's campechana is not in the same league's as goode company's. GC's is like mexican crack.