Benazir Bhutto Assassinated

VicMan

I feel sorry for the lady. She fought for the people, and those are the ones that are normally targeted.

Anytime you rock the boat you become a target for ridicule and worse as in this case. I found her very attractive and beautiful. Seemed much younger than 54. Fasten your seatbelts, this is just the beginning. :ph34r:

Pakistan is not the Middle East, but it is probably the scariest place in the world right now. I don't know if the assassination will change things much, but it will undo the meager advances Pakistan has made in attracting foreign investment. The country desperately needs it to alleviate the poverty that's crippling the people there, and the terrorists simply do not care about that.

Pakistan is not the Middle East, but it is probably the scariest place in the world right now. I don't know if the assassination will change things much, but it will undo the meager advances Pakistan has made in attracting foreign investment. The country desperately needs it to alleviate the poverty that's crippling the people there, and the terrorists simply do not care about that.

Close enough. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:GreaterMiddleEast1.png

From what i saw of her, it looked like she was riding in a Nissan Pathfinder? Is this right? Why is a former leader of a country riding around in a Nissan Pathfinder which i doubt was bulletproof, not that it would even help since a bomb blew off.

Everyone else in the car survived the attack.

It's a pity she died. She would have been a marked woman if she was elected, though.

As it is, they kinda screwed up. If Musharraf is smart, he can rally his people for a more enthusiastic action in the more remote areas of the country and make the lives of the Al Qaida supporters a short and exciting existence.

Do you think that would make her any less dead?

The guy with the gun was there to show it off?

"Hey, Bhutto! Look at my new gun! Aw man! she fell! Time to go!" <Boom>

What are your conspiracy theories? Funny, but I don't recall seeing anyone wearing bushes ready to whack her with a steel baton.

Do you think that would make her any less dead?

The guy with the gun was there to show it off?

"Hey, Bhutto! Look at my new gun! Aw man! she fell! Time to go!" <Boom>

What are your conspiracy theories? Funny, but I don't recall seeing anyone wearing bushes ready to whack her with a steel baton.

The people(Al Qaeda) who are accused by the Musarraf government behind the assasination denies it. Her aides don't believe they were behind it and actually blame the current government. In that part of the world, you can't rule out any party. Apparently, the suicide blast after he shot at the suv caused her head to make impact with the sunroof. Either way, she died.

Archived