Need Suggestion For Good Restuarant On/Near Northwest Beltway 8

Have a business associate coming into town next Saturday. Want to get together for lunch. The optimal location would be somewhere between IAH and Beltway/I-10 West. Many restaurants that I've thought about (Taste of Texas, Churrascos) aren't open for lunch on a Saturday. Would prefer a restaurant that is not a chain. Doesn't have to be fancy, but would prefer something a little upscale.

Any and all suggestions are welcome!

Have a business associate coming into town next Saturday. Want to get together for lunch. The optimal location would be somewhere between IAH and Beltway/I-10 West. Many restaurants that I've thought about (Taste of Texas, Churrascos) aren't open for lunch on a Saturday. Would prefer a restaurant that is not a chain. Doesn't have to be fancy, but would prefer something a little upscale.

Bistro Pronvence. Its Jean Philippe Guy's ( Chez George) little pet project in retirement. Its an authentic, hole in wall, French Bistro right on Memorial, west of the Beltway. Its not between your locations, but for a non-chain in that area its all I can think of.We just had an incredible meal there last Saturday. Here's a link to reviews from patrons. http://www.b4-u-eat.com/houston/restaurant...ews/rsv0127.asp

My husband takes his Parisian co-workers here quite often.

A lot of people like Brenner's, I just don't like the location. Its impossible to get to lately.

Isla Coqui at I10 @ Shepherd. Tastes of Puerto Rico.

• The title was changed to Need Suggestion For Good Restuarant On/Near Northwest Beltway 8

Archived