East End Wishlist

Wish List  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What is the East End in the most need of?

• Boutique Shop(s) - Coffee, Clothes, Food
    • Grocery Store
    • Multi-Use High Rise(s)
    • More Townhome(s)
    • Restaurant(s)
    • Starbucks / Cafes
    • Park / Green Space
    • Warehouse Conversion(s)
    • Car Wash
    • Farmers Market
    • Sidewalks
    • Liquor Stores
    • Bar(s) - Wine, Sports, Lounge
    • Places to enjoy Skyline - Establishments with Rooftop Decks
    • Gas Station(s)
    • Lightrail
    • Pharmacy
    • Other

Yeah. Lately East End warehouse district seems to be a dumping ground for bodies.

Seriously?? That would freak me out if I found a body while walking the dogs or something. Where/when have they found bodies around here? I guess I'm not surprised since there are lots of abandoned areas to dump a body, but yuck.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't remember the name of the street for the most recent one, but it was one of the things that editor posted of someone trying to identify a dead body. It was apparently dumped at the end of a dead end street that had a dumpster at the end of the street, and surrounded by warehouses.

Can't remember the name of the street for the most recent one, but it was one of the things that editor posted of someone trying to identify a dead body. It was apparently dumped at the end of a dead end street that had a dumpster at the end of the street, and surrounded by warehouses.

So, should we request a new poll entry for the wishlist of, 'dead body drop off facility' or 'more police officers'?

Seriously though, it makes sense that they do it, there are some places that look as if you saw only the warehouse, you'd have no idea it was part of a civilized metropolis, but part of some abandoned town out in the middle of no where.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived