Houston: We Have A Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference

lockmat

• 9 months later...
.....as our more youthful HAIFers immediately start googling WKRP images ...... :P

You know, it just occurred to me that many of our younger posters have never actually seen the 'Thanksgiving Turkey Drop' episode. Some may not have even heard of it.

It saddens me to think this. :(

"As God is my witness....I thought turkeys could fly."

You know, it just occurred to me that many of our younger posters have never actually seen the 'Thanksgiving Turkey Drop' episode. Some may not have even heard of it.

"As God is my witness....I thought turkeys could fly."

LOL!!! I was just thinking about that episode last week... I love the Hindenburgh rendition to.

Hey, some of those geek chicks can be pretty hot....well, in that Bailey from WKRP sort of way.

And they don't participate in recessions.

They moved the crowd from GRB to Toyota this morning right when I was driving by. It's crazy to see that many people move in unison. It looked like a Verizion commerical.

They moved the crowd from GRB to Toyota this morning right when I was driving by. It's crazy to see that many people move in unison. It looked like a Verizion commerical.

Speaking of Verizon and geeks, anyone think that lady in the Verizon commercial who is walking out of the office building is kind of sexy?

Yes.

Edited by Trae

Speaking of Verizon and geeks, anyone think that lady in the Verizon commercial who is walking out of the office building is kind of sexy?

Yes.

No, I don't like her knees. I think they were going for the, "we don't wanna look like we're overselling Verizon, so we'll get a a so so girl who is above average looking, but nothing special." I give her a 7, maybe 7.5?

I'm sure she's really nice.

I'd say it's pretty good news, but I hadn't heard a peep about this in local business papers or tech websites. I know people hate Microsoft, but there is no coverage of this event.

Hatin' on Houston?

I'm 25... and I had know idea what y'all were talking about until I googled WKRP. Oldies :P