Red Light Cameras Coming To Sugar Land

ProHouston

• 2 months later...

Last Friday afternoon, I was stopped at the light on Highway 6 southbound at 59. A guy in a pickup truck blew through the intersection in the lane next to me a full 2 seconds after the light turned red. He got his picture taken...two distinct flashes went off, lighting up the back up of his truck while the moment was recorded for posterity.

Too bad he'll only get a warning this time around. :angry2: He could have easily broadsided someone going westbound on the 59 service road...

Last Friday afternoon, I was stopped at the light on Highway 6 southbound at 59. A guy in a pickup truck blew through the intersection in the lane next to me a full 2 seconds after the light turned red. He got his picture taken...two distinct flashes went off, lighting up the back up of his truck while the moment was recorded for posterity.

Too bad he'll only get a warning this time around. :angry2: He could have easily broadsided someone going westbound on the 59 service road...

So in Sugarland, it's only a warning for a 1st time offense? I wish that were the case in Houston.

Does anyone know how to get out of these stupid red light camera tickets?

So in Sugarland, it's only a warning for a 1st time offense? I wish that were the case in Houston.

Does anyone know how to get out of these stupid red light camera tickets?

It's only a warning for the first month. I believe the grace period ends around December 4th.

• 1 year later...
  • The title was changed to Red Light Cameras Coming To Sugar Land

Archived