What happened to my HAIF?

gwilson

When I browse HAIF now, pages that were 6+ pages are now two, with an OLD forum style (list of posts, rather than the posts themselves) and missing a ton of content.

What happened, or did I mess something up?

Windows Vista and FF.

I think you accidentally clicked on the lo-fi version option that is on the bottom of the page. From the lo-fi version, at the bottom of the page you have the option to switch back to the hi-fi version. See if that works for you.

definitely not the issue.

Image attached for reference.

whathappenedtomyhaif.jpg

maybe your "display mode" changed.

in the upper right area under options (which is under "Add Reply/New Topic" buttons), you can try to change it back to "standard" if it isn't already.

GW this is your solution. i've had the same problem too recently. it has changed "magically" on me as well.

You guys are my heros.

I didn't select or elect to change anything. It was quite magical, in spite of the numerous beers I consumed (I'm working on an Irish weekend).

It's back to normal now.

thanks guys.

I luv you guys...I would have never figured it out either. I missed just being able to scroll down a thread only to see what kind of exchange MidTown and Niche would be firing off at each other, with Musicman in there refereering.

I luv you guys...I would have never figured it out either. I missed just being able to scroll down a thread only to see what kind of exchange MidTown and Niche would be firing off at each other, with Musicman in there refereering.

:lol: Precislely! WWF or Jerry Springer show.

Archived